Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
I noticed in reagets square that there is a man, name the professor, with a scarf, an old car, and a red box. Wizard101 seems to either be promoting or copying Doctor Who. My Wish is that like they did with Selena Gomez in crab alley, they will do with "the professor". Perhaps a street in the name of "The Vortex" where you can fight Cyberman, weeping angels, perhaps slitheen, and the final boss a dalek. Of course these all would be hard to beat so it might be for LVL 50 or up or maybe somewhere around there.
Kingsisle is hard at work with other worlds and I heard they are making a new game so i'll give them time, but i think it is a great idea. Reply if you think this is a good idea.
-Blazen102

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Blazen102 wrote:
I noticed in reagets square that there is a man, name the professor, with a scarf, an old car, and a red box. Wizard101 seems to either be promoting or copying Doctor Who. My Wish is that like they did with Selena Gomez in crab alley, they will do with "the professor". Perhaps a street in the name of "The Vortex" where you can fight Cyberman, weeping angels, perhaps slitheen, and the final boss a dalek. Of course these all would be hard to beat so it might be for LVL 50 or up or maybe somewhere around there.
Kingsisle is hard at work with other worlds and I heard they are making a new game so i'll give them time, but i think it is a great idea. Reply if you think this is a good idea.
-Blazen102

I could only wish, since I'm a fan of the Whoinverse too. However, I believe a team up like that is unlikely. Doctor Who and Wizard101 are seperate fan bases. Selena Gomez is the same target audience, is a wizard herself, and represents "Disneyness." Doctor Who is an older target audience, is science fiction, and probably wouldn't work in a "cartoonish" fashion.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
If it is who I think you are talking about he is connected to a guest given to you in Zafaria where you have to go visit him.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that the Professor is a combination of all 11 incarnations of The Doctor. I saw him and his "telegraph" box and started freaking out (so did my lil sis, we're both major Whovians and Sci-fi geeks in general). You made my day, KI. Thanks :)))
P.s. Now can you work Star Trek in there, somewhere? ;)

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I'm more of a Torchwood fan than a Doctor Who fan, but I love them both to pieces. Indeed the "Professor" does indeed look like the Doctor.
Cant wait till Zafaria to actually be able to do something with him