Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

snowball pet confusion

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I bought a snowball pet, which i absolutely adore. I even trained him to epic and got some decent talents--Health Gift, Pip o plenty, Ice giver, and may cast ice shield.

Now for the confusion. It clearly states on the pet, that it gives 2 snowball cards. In the crown shop, it shows gives one snowball card at baby. I hatched another snowball. It is now adult, and it gives only one card.

Did i get another card at ancient or epic? Was I supposed to get an extra card? Does anyone else with a snowball pet have more than one card? Would like to know if this is normal or some bug and my little snowball will go back to having only one card sometime in the future. (KI, even if it does, I will not be upset. I did buy it believing it only came with one card.)

Hannah Lifebringer level 70 Life
Hannah Storyforge Level 66 Ice

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I know that the death leprechaun says that it gives one card, but sometime near ancient, I think, it gives you two. It surprised me one day when I cast the spell and immediately drew another one, I looked in my deck and had two cards. By the time it was epic the, improved menu in the pet status screen also showed that my pet gave two cards. Since the Death Leprechaun is an established pet...
So.. It's likely that you keep having two cards? I only have one snowball and mine could be bugged either way, so this is the best I can do.