Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Money for hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
:D Me and my Sis were so happy! We were going to hatch a pet it was going to be a imp+giraffe does any body know what it will make we were so exicetided until we saw how much money it was 20,000 gold me and my Sis were furious We are trying to save up does any body know how to get free money by playing games or something me and my Sis are playing kifreegames and going to the fairgrounds because if you go high enough on the game you will get some gold I wish KI would make something to get money for free or playing games we are doing so many quests too my Sis recently got her pet to be an adult we were also disappointed when we saw some one with a unicorn pet and it was pink and green My Sis bought a unicorn and went to the dye shop and tried to dye her unicorn after it hatched but she could not dye it those colors And we do not have text chat so we couldn't ask her what the combination was but the unicorn was adorable Cya in the spiral me: Erin fire stone fire lvl35
Sis : grace storm gem storm lvl38

Had to change our lvls!
:)

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
After what every body posted I think it will be a real bad idea to hacth but I think were still going to do it what if I get lucky and I get an awesome pet I will still hatch but if I get the same giraffe pet I'll be real disappointed I might as well find some one else to hatch with then I might not get an imp pet these message boards have been a big help an every one reading this I will tell you one thing never hatch with a piggle if you do you will have a very big chance of getting another piggle pet so what I am trying to say is never hatch with common pets or you will almost always get another common pet cya on the spiral Erin fire stone, fire, lvl23 I got up a lvl

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
erin123321 wrote:
:D Me and my Sis were so happy! We were going to hatch a pet it was going to be a imp+giraffe does any body know what it will make we were so exicetided until we saw how much money it was 20,000 gold me and my Sis were furious We are trying to save up does any body know how to get free money by playing games or something me and my Sis are playing kifreegames and going to the fairgrounds because if you go high enough on the game you will get some gold I wish KI would make something to get money for free or playing games we are doing so many quests too my Sis recently got her pet to be an adult we were also disappointed when we saw some one with a unicorn pet and it was pink and green My Sis bought a unicorn and went to the dye shop and tried to dye her unicorn after it hatched but she could not dye it those colors And we do not have text chat so we couldn't ask her what the combination was but the unicorn was adorable Cya in the spiral me: Erin fire stone fire lvl22 Sis : grace storm gem storm lvl24

the pink and green unicorn ya saw might have been a fog unicorn
and its not a pet ya can get by hybrid its a code pet or win it off kifreegames.com

also imp and giraffe wont make a hybrid you will only receive one of the pets back

also 20,000 isnt much in gold standards
when ya get to higher worlds gold like that isnt much

and thats about it

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Vitctor6700 thanks for answering my question and the advice :D cya in the spiral Erin fire stone lvl23 fire

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Does any body know how to get storm ills I really want him I am probaly the only person in wizard101 that does not have him but if you don't know I will be dissapointed but if you do know how to get it please post I have wanted him for a seriously long time I have seen people with him and I have been really jeleous but I have no text chat as if you already know so I can't ask what the combination to hatch is yet again I am disappointed That I do not have text chat yet again I was so disappointed thanks for all your help in advice stories and answers to my feeble questions any body knew thanks again I really hope I see you guys in the spiral the most of the people who have written here on my topic I wish i could see you character bye cya guys Erin fire stone firelvl23

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
erin123321 wrote:
:D Me and my Sis were so happy! We were going to hatch a pet it was going to be a imp+giraffe does any body know what it will make we were so exicetided until we saw how much money it was 20,000 gold me and my Sis were furious We are trying to save up does any body know how to get free money by playing games or something me and my Sis are playing kifreegames and going to the fairgrounds because if you go high enough on the game you will get some gold I wish KI would make something to get money for free or playing games we are doing so many quests too my Sis recently got her pet to be an adult we were also disappointed when we saw some one with a unicorn pet and it was pink and green My Sis bought a unicorn and went to the dye shop and tried to dye her unicorn after it hatched but she could not dye it those colors And we do not have text chat so we couldn't ask her what the combination was but the unicorn was adorable Cya in the spiral me: Erin fire stone fire lvl26
Sis : grace storm gem storm lvl30

Had to change our lvls!
:)
when you get to higher lvl try going to zafaria or wintertusk. I fight the bird in hrundle fjord and it drops amulet that sells for 9000 gold or so sometimes it drops two of them so I get rich really fast

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
erin123321 wrote:
Does any body know how to get storm ills I really want him I am probaly the only person in wizard101 that does not have him but if you don't know I will be dissapointed but if you do know how to get it please post I have wanted him for a seriously long time I have seen people with him and I have been really jeleous but I have no text chat as if you already know so I can't ask what the combination to hatch is yet again I am disappointed That I do not have text chat yet again I was so disappointed thanks for all your help in advice stories and answers to my feeble questions any body knew thanks again I really hope I see you guys in the spiral the most of the people who have written here on my topic I wish i could see you character bye cya guys Erin fire stone firelvl23

Unless I am mistaken, I think you are asking about Stormzilla. That is a school pet for storm at level 48. As for hatching to get him, I'm not sure that it would give you what you are looking for. In many cases you will just get back another of the same kind of pet you started with. I would check the guides on Wizard101 Central before I started do a lot of hatching.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010