Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Malistaire post on the forums?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hey everyone,

As you may have already seen there are KI staff that post on the forums to help our community like Professor Greyrose and Headmaster Ambrose. I was wondering if Malistaire posted on the forums, because that would be cool

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I am not sure. But, he maybe still trying to take over the spiral with Morgathe, so clearly, I am not sure.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
vice655 wrote:
Hey everyone,

As you may have already seen there are KI staff that post on the forums to help our community like Professor Greyrose and Headmaster Ambrose. I was wondering if Malistaire posted on the forums, because that would be cool

i dont think he does but that would be cool maybe he could be a pvp moderator

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
vice655 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I don't believe I've seen Malistaire post here, but having he and his brother (Cyrus Drake) post would be fun. :-)

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
vice655 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Considering he's evil and tried to destroy Wizard City.... I'm Betting he's not welcome here by the teachers....Not to mention the many times he's been killed....

Thanks For Reading

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
That would be pretty cool but I don't think so I think professor Geryrose will say he doesnt but sweet question anyways

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I have no idea, That would be awesome! But isn't he dead? I Destroyed him in his own Lair.... In Dragonspyre? He came back alive/back and is a ghost?

.....I have no words! OMG ITS MALISTARE GHOST. Run!!!!!!!!!!!

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
dragonpower333 wrote:
vice655 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Considering he's evil and tried to destroy Wizard City.... I'm Betting he's not welcome here by the teachers....Not to mention the many times he's benn killed....

Thanks For Reading
when was he killed

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hanable33 wrote:
dragonpower333 wrote:
vice655 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Considering he's evil and tried to destroy Wizard City.... I'm Betting he's not welcome here by the teachers....Not to mention the many times he's benn killed....

Thanks For Reading
when was he killed

sry but anyone knows he passes away when ya defeat him because he wanted to be with sylvia

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
hanable33 wrote:
dragonpower333 wrote:
vice655 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks For Reading
when was he killed

When you Defeat him you sent him to rest with is beloved....

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
vice655 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I don't believe I've seen Malistaire post here, but having he and his brother (Cyrus Drake) post would be fun. :-)

I've seen Cyrus post once

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I'd really like to hear from dad for once ...

Maria Drake lvl 10 therugist

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
due to the separation from Wizard City,
Malistraire Drake no longer has access
to the Raven Wood Communications System.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
hobi wrote:
due to the separation from Wizard City,
Malistraire Drake no longer has access
to the Raven Wood Communications System.

Best reply EVER.

Still, I would love it if he posted on the forums- all of the Malistaire fan-girls *raises hand* would be really happy, especially me (because I'm evil).

Hero
May 02, 2009
Nope, he doesn't, though I have seen meowiarty and maybe krokopatra post on here once or twice before, so there's always the chance/possibility that he'll post here in the future.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
flash33 wrote:
Nope, he doesn't, though I have seen meowiarty and maybe krokopatra post on here once or twice before, so there's always the chance/possibility that he'll post here in the future.

Maybe he'll hack into Ravenwood's computer systems, take over all the staff accounts (or get Cyrus to do it), and post a bunch of spam/drivel about how we should join the dark side because they have cookies.

(He lied, by the way. But I'm evil- who needs cookies? It's all about world domination, yo. :P)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
He doesn't die... he just says that to get Cyrus off his back about still living... I mean he told me I "killed" him five times already, I go back and he's just fine. He doesn't seem to learn either, I mean he keeps attempting to defeat me. And Cyrus seems oblivious to the fact that his brother already went through this whole thing with the dying and just wont die.

I hope you guys realized this post is filled with sarcasm, and should not be taken seriously.
I hope none of you needed that info but i posted it in case

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
magicintheair wrote:
He doesn't die... he just says that to get Cyrus off his back about still living... I mean he told me I "killed" him five times already, I go back and he's just fine. He doesn't seem to learn either, I mean he keeps attempting to defeat me. And Cyrus seems oblivious to the fact that his brother already went through this whole thing with the dying and just wont die.

Really? You mean he's NOT dead? :P

Yeah, I just knocked them both out REAL bad with my bladed Nova. It hit them so hard that they were both knocked unconscious and neither one remembered a thing about it.

I suppose that's why we go through the same old routine every, single time I hit up the Crown of Fire with my Balance wizard, who claims that she's "killed" Malistaire about 800 times so far, but he seems oblivious every time she returns to give him another thrashing.

That makes me wonder about Sylvia's ghost... did I accidentally hit her with the nova too? And what about those Gurtok demons? They *should* know my name by now. Everyone in that dungeon appears to be suffering severe memory-loss... have we been hitting them THAT hard?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:

That makes me wonder about Sylvia's ghost... did I accidentally hit her with the nova too? And what about those Gurtok demons? They *should* know my name by now. Everyone in that dungeon appears to be suffering severe memory-loss... have we been hitting them THAT hard?

LOL!!! Sorry...just thought that was really funny. And yes we have been hitting them that hard. ;-)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Why would you wanna see him anyways, its just a regular person typing but he/she has a portrait of a professor. Not even sure there genders match with the professor either.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
Why would you wanna see him anyways, its just a regular person typing but he/she has a portrait of a professor. Not even sure there genders match with the professor either.

Oh, lighten up. There are kids in here- don't crush their dreams (or my fan-girl-ism... :P). If Malistaire shows up here in the near future, I'm bringing cookies and Tower Shields for everyone, and it will probably go like so:

Me: OMG HAI!
Him: Uh, do I know you?
Me: YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! *hugs and throws confetti*
Him: Oh, you again. *sigh*

-

Now that I think about it, if we got knocked in the head with massive oversized balls of... uh, flaming atomic particles... as often as those guys do, we'd probably forget stuff too.

@ Emerald, I'm glad you liked it. As you can see, not all older players are boring, fun-sucking dream-crushers. :P (PS: I think I did hit Sylvia by mistake... my aim was a little off the last time I dropped by... whoops, my bad. :P)