Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I have been wondering:
What new spells will come along with the world Celestia?
I will start off. I think that a new fire spell might be a volcano that spills lava onto all the opposing monsters. The damage is determined by the number of pips the caster has.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Logan Skullmender life wizard here!

I would like to see a debuff conversion spell that converts my heal power to damage.

For instance, I would debuff my opponent with my conversion spell. This would allow me to cast my heal on my opponent.

Instead of healing my self for "X" amount, I can do "X" amount of damage as long as the debuff spell is on my opponent. :D

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
blizzardfirekill wrote:
I have been wondering:
What new spells will come along with the world Celestia?
I will start off. I think that a new fire spell might be a volcano that spills lava onto all the opposing monsters. The damage is determined by the number of pips the caster has.

Great Idea!! Kind of like the Heck Hound card, the more pips, the more powerful it is.....Nice one

I've got one, how about a shooting star that comes down and spins around you and gives you half HP (Life). Meaning, let's say you have a total of 1000HP, you use this card and it gives you 500.

Hunter SilverHeart

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
I am currently researching a third triangle, one that we know little about, but seems to be quite puzzling and immensely powerful; the Astral magics. These deal with the manipulation of the universe itself, the Sun, the Moon and the Stars; those heavenly bodies which are bound by (and make up) the Spiral itself, the inner workings of the great machine which makes the Universe tick... much like an old (but perfectly maintained) timepiece.

What's another word for heavenly? Let's see, how about celestial?

Another thing. Ambrose references a timepiece. The only 2 worlds we know of with timepieces are Marleybone, where magic is not practiced, and Celestia, where it probably is.

From all this, it is logical to infer that we will learn Astral magic on Celestia.