Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The final battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I was wondering if anyone was interested in fighting Malistaire? I've tried to get 3 people together multiple times and the group always seems to fall apart from people leaving etc. and it is hard to find people who are not on my friends list.

Thanks,
Blaze Willowthorn Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I would be happy to help you. I'm a lvl 44 Life wizard though. In Dragonsypre, but just starting it. (got first tower lit!).

Caroline Wildflower

if you give me a realm, and date and time, we can meet at a certain spot, say in front of the Library?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
lvl 44 should be fine!

We need to meet on a empty server so we make sure it isn't full. Let's aim for Thursday, 8:00 est (7:00 cst, 5:00 pst) on the Pixie server in Dragonspyre by Cyrus Drake. Anyone else is welcome to join!

Thanks,
Blaze Willowthorn, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I will help with Malistaire. I am level 50 death wizard.
Just post a meeting place and I will be there.
Happy to help! :D

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Thanks to all who came! We did it two times!

I'll try to put another something together at 7cst on Pixie server once again, Monday night! Meet up by Cyrus Drake in Dragonspyre.

Thanks,
Blaze Willowthorn, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Count me in if you have room. Level 50 fire wizard here. Haven't done the final battle yet, so I will need to be a follower :D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
count me in too sadly i am only a level 26 death but my friend hunter darksword level 50 myth has taken me to dragonsphre but i sertantly am a big help besides i have allready defaeated malistare with my friend so i am glad to help
Wolf moonrider

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Count me in as well I'm a level 48 ice wizard and I need to beat Big M so what place, time, and realm should we meet in? :D

Jeffrey Darkglade
level 48 Ice

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
richard1234 wrote:
Count me in as well I'm a level 48 ice wizard and I need to beat Big M so what place, time, and realm should we meet in? :D

Jeffrey Darkglade
level 48 Ice
Sorry, looks like they were meeting four months ago. If you need help maybe you can start a new topic?