Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to these places?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
How do you get to officially go to Austrilund, Celestia, and Zarfaria? I've been wondering and I'm want to go there go badly! I'm a level 43 Fire wizard so I know it'll take a while. But how can you get to those places? What level? What quest needs to be completed? From what world?

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
blazey11 wrote:
How do you get to officially go to Austrilund, Celestia, and Zarfaria? I've been wondering and I'm want to go there go badly! I'm a level 22 Fire wizard so I know it'll take a while. But how can you get to those places? What level? What quest needs to be completed? From what world?

Really....google it you'll find it .... And you'll get there trust me (that is as long has you have a paying account... or bought them by crowns....)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
blazey11 wrote:
How do you get to officially go to Austrilund, Celestia, and Zarfaria? I've been wondering and I'm want to go there go badly! I'm a level 22 Fire wizard so I know it'll take a while. But how can you get to those places? What level? What quest needs to be completed? From what world?

You have a bit of time before you are to these areas, I recommend that you do all main story line and side quests at least up to end of Mooshu, I also do everything in DragonSpyre as much as I don't really enjoy it there for the extra experience, you should have also done Crab Alley and Westeria and started to take a bite out of Grizzlehiem and have the Jotun fight staring at you out of your book by level 40 or so, you need to complete Ravenscar to get into Wintertusk. Wintertusk and Celestia are areas you want to hit at level 50 or more to be able to fight some what with out constant defeat or help unless you have it readily available to you. Zafaria is opened once you complete Celestia's Trial of the Spheres, hopefully you are level 60 or more.

All I can say is don't rush it, enjoy the game, it will be done soon enough and you will be left with no experience bar and nothing left in your quest book wondering what are you going to do now.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
blazey11 wrote:

When you are level 40 and have finished Grizzleheim you get a quest to go to WinterTusk (Austrilund is in WinterTusk). It is a side area.

The rest goes -
Wizard City
Krokotopia
MarleyBone
MooShu
DragonSpyre
Celestia
Zafaria
as you finish one you get the quest to go to the next one.