Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why do they call it Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Why do they call it Krokotopia if there isn't any crocodiles? All they have are stupid lizards. I know that there is crocodiles as monsters, but there should at least be a few crocodiles as allies! I mean, its not fair if all the crocodiles are monsters! It is called Krokotopia after all!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
waterfountain1 wrote:
Why do they call it Krokotopia if there isn't any crocodiles? All they have are stupid lizards. I know that there is crocodiles as monsters, but there should at least be a few crocodiles as allies! I mean, its not fair if all the crocodiles are monsters! It is called Krokotopia after all!

There are not any crocodiles because it isn't called Crocotopia. It is called Krokotopia. It was the home of the Kroks. The details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/worlds/krokotopia

:D

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
waterfountain1 wrote:

Because the Kroks didn't like it to be called Mandertopia anymore.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
kingurz wrote:
waterfountain1 wrote:

:-D I laughed when i saw that

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
waterfountain1 wrote:

You should probably pay attention when the characters speak...they tell all about how it was a nice peaceful world until the Kroks came and enslaved them. And once you take the boat over to the next island you do have Krok allies.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
waterfountain1 wrote:

Its called Krokotopia because the Kroks ran it in the past after they enslaved the Manders, and the Manders simply didn't change the name. Also there are Krok allies, Shalek the Wise, Khai Amahte, General Khaba, Krokhotep ( after you defeat him in the Emperors Retreat ) and many more in the Tomb of Storms.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
kingurz wrote:
waterfountain1 wrote:

That's what I thought too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kingurz wrote:
waterfountain1 wrote:

LOL! Brilliant