Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

magic pigs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011

Okay. I put up a post for Dragonspyre or how ever you spell it. And now I am putting up a post for Wysteria. The thing in Wysteria that confuses me is the pigs. Pigs, pigs, and guess what! More pugs. What Is With All The Pigs?! And they're magic pigs nonetheless! Some of the are just plan weird. Like the ones who walk in a circle and instead of walking in a circle normally, they walk in a circle in the air! What is with that?! And then there is the freaky storm teacher person thing. He is one of the monsters! Why would they even LET him become a teacher?! It just freaks me out! And then there is the matter of the fairy student. She is just UGLY! I know she is a fairy, but still. Too much green for my taste. Write me back if you think the same tings I am thinking about Wysteria as well. Bye bye!
- Sarah

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
:) hey! i thinking that maybe wysteria would look cooler if there werent any silly pigs roaming around. ye know randolf spelshine. guess what! hes a PIG as well!!!!? i think it would be better if it wasnt for those pigs why cant it be goblins, or dogs or dwarfs or anything. why does it have to be pigsss!!!!!!! mabye because they couldnt think of anyting better. seeeeya

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Hideous13 wrote:
:) hey! i thinking that maybe wysteria would look cooler if there werent any silly pigs roaming around. ye know randolf spelshine. guess what! hes a PIG as well!!!!? i think it would be better if it wasnt for those pigs why cant it be goblins, or dogs or dwarfs or anything. why does it have to be pigsss!!!!!!! mabye because they couldnt think of anyting better. seeeeya

ya i agree i think they should have added different monsters.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Well if you haven't noticed that wizard101 has a lot of silly things around in the spiral and this is one of them.