Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for the game, take a look!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
It would be cool if wizards could change their hairdo/color! Its awfully boring for my wizard to have the same old hair style that I picked years ago (I thought the color and style was cool, but it turns out...it's actually really ugly!) Of course there could be a price if they wanted ( or if they want to make real money, it could be like 50 crowns or something). I just thought that I'd share my idea with you guys! <3

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
dobermanruler wrote:
It would be cool if wizards could change their hairdo/color! Its awfully boring for my wizard to have the same old hair style that I picked years ago (I thought the color and style was cool, but it turns out...it's actually really ugly!) Of course there could be a price if they wanted ( or if they want to make real money, it could be like 50 crowns or something). I just thought that I'd share my idea with you guys! <3

This has been brought up many, many times... please do a search before posting.

From Professor Greyrose on September 10, 2011:
We understand a players desire to change their appearance, believe we have been listening. We like the idea too, but we're still looking at whether or not the benefits would outweigh the extensive amount of design, programming and art work it would take.

As for changing a Wizard's name, we have already addressed this several times on the message boards. Once you have chosen a name, it cannot be changed, ever. You are free to create a new Wizard and choose the new name more carefully, but we will not be allowing players to change their Wizard's name.