Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Completely stuck in Elephant Graveyard

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I defeated the creatures in the Drum House and went back to talk to Queen Elissa. She told me to take the drums to their designated spots. I clicked on Accept, the dialogue closed, and Queen Elissa still had something to say. I clicked on her, and she said the same thing again, Takethe drums to their designated spots. I accepted again and checked my quest list. It isn't there.

I left elephant graveyard, drum jungle, waterfront, stone town, Zafaria and messed around in Pet Pavilion for a while, then returned. Same thing again!

I logged completely out of the game and exited, logged back on, and tried again. Same thing!

I now have only one other quest, crafting the spirit drums. After that, if this isn't fixed, the storyline ends for me right after Drum House.

Please note: a level 60 friend ported to me just after I entered Drum House. We did the battle successfully and then both went back to Queen Elissa. I presume he did not have a dialogue with her since I presume the only way he could get into Elephant Graveyard was to port to me. So, I don't think my next quest was somehow given to him. But his being there may have exasperated the situation.

Please look into this ASAP since the game is ended for me until it's fixed.

Thank you for your time.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
After being logged off for some time, say, a least a half hour, I was finally able to Accept the quest successfully when I logged back on.

Strange but true.

So, I'm okay now.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Grimely wrote:
I defeated the creatures in the Drum House and went back to talk to Queen Elissa. She told me to take the drums to their designated spots. I clicked on Accept, the dialogue closed, and Queen Elissa still had something to say. I clicked on her, and she said the same thing again, Takethe drums to their designated spots. I accepted again and checked my quest list. It isn't there.

I left elephant graveyard, drum jungle, waterfront, stone town, Zafaria and messed around in Pet Pavilion for a while, then returned. Same thing again!

I logged completely out of the game and exited, logged back on, and tried again. Same thing!

I now have only one other quest, crafting the spirit drums. After that, if this isn't fixed, the storyline ends for me right after Drum House.

Please note: a level 60 friend ported to me just after I entered Drum House. We did the battle successfully and then both went back to Queen Elissa. I presume he did not have a dialogue with her since I presume the only way he could get into Elephant Graveyard was to port to me. So, I don't think my next quest was somehow given to him. But his being there may have exasperated the situation.

Please look into this ASAP since the game is ended for me until it's fixed.

Thank you for your time.

I might be misunderstanding your situation, but the drum house and the drums are two seperate events. After you clear the drum house and talk to the queen you go to the far back area near the ramp and actually place the drums next to the graves.

I didnt check my quest log at the time to verify if there was a bug with the log though.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I think I know what happened. You killed the spiders, went to the Queen and she said to do the drum thing, right? Well you were supposed pick up the drums when you kill the spiders. I killed the spiders then logged off. I came back and I could still enter the dungeon. So I just went in and collected the drums. :)