Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaurs with bellybuttons?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
have you ever noticed that centaur has a bellybutton it's crazy! anyways what else have you noticed thats weird about your spells i forgot to put my name

as always miranda cosgrove lol joking
seriously though as always miranda stormsong master of nature 8)
cya in the spiral

Defender
May 17, 2011
lifeforme2 wrote:
have you ever noticed that centaur has a bellybutton it's crazy! anyways what else have you noticed thats weird about your spells

the gobbler involves crude humor.

Saffron Firehunter

If thy has a mind, thy does not need much else.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
lifeforme2 wrote:
have you ever noticed that centaur has a bellybutton it's crazy! anyways what else have you noticed thats weird about your spells

I don't get how that is weird at all. Centaurs are horse human hybrids. They have the body of a horse with the abdomen, torso, arms, hands, and head of a human. So why wouldn't they have a bellybutton

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
i think it makes sense cause a centaur is half human and half horse.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Why would it be strange that the centaur has a bellybutton? You have a bellybutton, after all.

Of odd things... Well, there's the fact that the Satyr is apparently a master of levitation during his backflip.
The Skeletal Dragon has one of the strangest skulls I've ever seen on a creature and would possibly look ridiculous if we saw it "in the flesh", so to speak.
Bartleby seems to have a fondness for sitting around in the middle of the battle circle and staring omniously at the caster until someone/something uses a different spell.
The Unicorn, both pet, mount and spell, appear to have broken its hind legs at some point in the past. This carries through to the Nightmare, and the other equine pets (contrast and compare any non-unicorn horse mount). It also seems to be utterly lacking a mouth, to which I can only assume that it literally lives off happy thoughts and rainbows.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
You must have good eyesight because I have never noticed such little detail.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Well, centuars have bellybuttons becuase of their anatomy and how the designers created them. But I have one question: why is the topic of bellybuttons so important to you anyway ! As long as the spell dosent fizzle, you are safe and sound.

Calamity Drake
Level 22 Myth Wizard

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
i know it makes sense for it to have a bellybutton but i didn't think they would actually put one on there and when you do stormzilla and or kraken little airplanes fly by

as always miranda stormsong master of nature 8)
cya in the spiral

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
The small gnomes look all friendly in the beginning but then the big gnome looks all angry and wanting to punch you

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Well when I cast the centaur, it looks like it's blinking a lot when it shoots the arrow!!!!! Lol I know that's really pointless to notice but I thought it was pretty funny!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 43 Life Wizard

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I may be wrong and I may be right.
But I think it was meant as a joke or something funny about the centaur.
LOL, a centaur with a bellybutton
and they simply want to know any other funny things you have seen about!
just my view

LOL, i agree with Bookshelvings

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
When i cast Wraith, sometimes he will pop up for about 3 secounds doing the blueish orb thing with his hands up in the air again. I think its cause they want some "Hang-out-with-your-Master-Without-Actually-Working-For-Them Time. :?"

Spells will still be cast at the end of the battle.
(For example, If someone defeated all the Enemies in a battle, the next person will cast a spell, say they casted Meotor, The balls of Fire went out the portalish looking thingy and dissapear as they dont have ANY Enemies to hit. )

Sirens adds 1+ damage to your Enemy, How wonderful there will now be 2501 Damage (1 Added Damage) to their previously 2500 Damage. :-D

The wonderful Efreet does % less Accurancy To your Enemy. :-)

It seems when Bosses and Minions get mad they like to use 290 Damages Banshees. :-D

When i was in Sergant Skullspitter Tower a Scarlet Screamer used a LEVEL 10, yes LEVEL 10 (On a level 5 street, wow!) Cyclops on me Which probably isn't a level you would reach until you got to the middle of Firecat Alley. o_o?

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
fremen wrote:
I may be wrong and I may be right.
But I think it was meant as a joke or something funny about the centaur.
LOL, a centaur with a bellybutton
and they simply want to know any other funny things you have seen about!
just my view

LOL, i agree with Bookshelvings

yeah lol it was a joke some people take things too seriously
so yeah as always miranda stormsong master of nature 8)
cya in the spiral