Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grapic problems..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2011
This is happening on 3 computers in my house.. All with updated video drivers and all 3 different Window's Versions.. XP, Vista, and Windows 7.. When going into Ravenwood there seems to be a black box in the middle by balance teacher that messes up the screen.. Also going into the commons from ravenwood there seems to be a yellow and red blotch on the screen to the left.. I done everything I see KI post to check and still getting it.. Is anyone else having this problem as well and if so maybe we can get KI on it to check into it for us..

Thank you!!
Sean SkullBlood
LVL 43
Balance and Death

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
It's a bug, Ill report it as soon as test realm comes.

Austin Stormspear

Level 70

Master Of Storms

Administrator
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DJFeared wrote:
This is happening on 3 computers in my house.. All with updated video drivers and all 3 different Window's Versions.. XP, Vista, and Windows 7.. When going into Ravenwood there seems to be a black box in the middle by balance teacher that messes up the screen.. Also going into the commons from ravenwood there seems to be a yellow and red blotch on the screen to the left.. I done everything I see KI post to check and still getting it.. Is anyone else having this problem as well and if so maybe we can get KI on it to check into it for us..

Thank you!!
Sean SkullBlood
LVL 43
Balance and Death

It's a bug, but a common one. Either blacked out areas or a nifty rainbow colored area are pretty common in Ravenwood and in the Commons as you enter from Ravenwood. If you keep walking, you can just walk out of it. :)

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
DJFeared wrote:

Thank you!!
Sean SkullBlood
LVL 43
Balance and Death

Yeah, this happens to me allot too.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
DJ you did not list your video card brand or model
you did say you have the latest drivers, where you having this problem before the driver update?
I installed the latest Nvidia driver during the BAttlefield 3 beta test and it ran that game great but caused a few small issues in other older games

Just saying maybe the Wiz.101 does not like your current version of driver