Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Pets?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Hey, I joined the game WAY after Celestia came out so I was wondering if there was a wait for the level 58 pets when Celestia came out seeing there is a wait for the level 68 pets. How long was the wait? When do you think level 68 pets will come out?

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I am trying to find information on the pets your wizard gets in Grizzelhime [Spelling} My storm wizards got the Kracken and fire got the Phonex, But Life, Myth, Death, have not seen any pets at all. My wizards are least level 62 or 64 at this time. The teacher has nothing, and nothing in Northgard.
So do life, Myth, Death and Balance get a pet? Please tell me at what levels if you know, because I keep leveling but no pets as of yet.
My storm has not hardly started Zafaria and he is level 66, getting most of his xp from undone quests in Celisia, Wysteria, and wintertusk. But he has the Kracken also. Any level for the wizard for the pets required?

Historian
May 01, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
I am trying to find information on the pets your wizard gets in Grizzelhime [Spelling} My storm wizards got the Kracken and fire got the Phonex, But Life, Myth, Death, have not seen any pets at all. My wizards are least level 62 or 64 at this time. The teacher has nothing, and nothing in Northgard.
So do life, Myth, Death and Balance get a pet? Please tell me at what levels if you know, because I keep leveling but no pets as of yet.
My storm has not hardly started Zafaria and he is level 66, getting most of his xp from undone quests in Celisia, Wysteria, and wintertusk. But he has the Kracken also. Any level for the wizard for the pets required?

you need to be:
Level 58+,
Have your level 58 spell,
I think your 48 spell too,
And finally, completed the quest Nordrilund Exposure (I think its around the riddle quest)

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
Hey, I joined the game WAY after Celestia came out so I was wondering if there was a wait for the level 58 pets when Celestia came out seeing there is a wait for the level 68 pets. How long was the wait? When do you think level 68 pets will come out?
yes there was

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009