Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The most expensive item in the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
What's the most expensive item you've ever seen in the Bazaar? Or anywhere? Once when I was looking for a new outfit when my life wizard turned level 68 I saw this amulet that was 160,000 something gold! Wow! What's the priciest thing you've ever seen in a store? How much was it?

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life
Brittany Rainriver level 62 storm

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
I saw an amulet in zafaria that was 185000 gold. It was a mastery amulet, so thats understandable.

Defender
May 17, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:
What's the most expensive item you've ever seen in the Bazaar? Or anywhere? Once when I was looking for a new outfit when my life wizard turned level 68 I saw this amulet that was 160,000 something gold! Wow! What's the priciest thing you've ever seen in a store? How much was it?

the priciest thing i have ever seen there was the amulate that gave you hydra. it was about 257,000 gold. i did get it, along with the one that gives you the minitour spell (spelled wrong lol). it was 123,000 gold (about).

Saffron Firehunter

If thy has a mind, thy does not need much else.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
laulenak wrote:
the priciest thing i have ever seen there was the amulate that gave you hydra. it was about 257,000 gold.

How is that possible? Isn't the cap 250,000 gold?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
In my realm everthing is cheap.the priciest item I've seen was a special cloak imported from zafaria with seamstress work done on it at about 12650 gold.

"I rock,but don't like metal.im a diviner ,but I'm not divine ,but it doesn't matter because In a fight I'll send you back to unicorn way".

Michael swiftstalker-level 29 diviner-marleybone

Administrator
michaelgris11 wrote:
In my realm everthing is cheap.

The Bazaar services all the realms at once. If you sell something while you are on Wu realm, it will appear to everyone who is on every realm at the same time.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Most expensive item I've seen was a Zafaria amulet right after that area went live. I think it was about 86k, but not too certain (in any case, the price hops around at 5k or something now, due to said amulet being as common as Springs)

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
laulenak wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

the priciest thing i have ever seen there was the amulate that gave you hydra. it was about 257,000 gold. i did get it, along with the one that gives you the minitour spell (spelled wrong lol). it was 123,000 gold (about).

Saffron Firehunter

If thy has a mind, thy does not need much else.
really i got the same one for 40 bucks and a minotaur for ten