Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reshuffle-giving players infinite decks

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
I just fought a level 25+ life as a level 20 Ice. The fight lasted well over an hour.

I don't use reshuffle, but this girl used it at least 4 times, and had all of her spells back.

She sent out about 10 Sprite Guardians, 10 Cloaked Life dispels, 7 Seraphs, and countless cloaked tower shields and Spirit Armors.

She and her minions managed to get through all 3 of my ice armors and 1 Frozen Armor.

I used 2 Shatter cards to remove the shields, but she just put them right back up!

Is anyone else smelling an exploit?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
It is not an exploit. However, it can be frustrating used in this manner and is almost exclusively the result of the continuous use of Reshuffle. Former thread on long matches:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/38148.ftl#213955

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
I doubt its an exploit, but it is not very fair. I think the spirit armor is overpowered, and should not be able to be used in PVP. It just makes battle too hard. As am myth student, though, I find minions very useful, but they are a bit unfair.
Reshuffle, however, is also overused pvp. :?

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Wow, I even use a few treasure reshuffles on my level 10, it's just part of the game. Any good upper level player uses reshuffle, especially on the small decks many run. I see nothing wrong with Reshuffle, as without it you cannot multiply the cards that you need, in these long battles.
So, for me, reshuffle is absolutely needed in the game, and at almost any level.

Joe.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Junebug838 wrote:
I just fought a level 25+ life as a level 20 Ice. The fight lasted well over an hour.

I don't use reshuffle, but this girl used it at least 4 times, and had all of her spells back.

She sent out about 10 Sprite Guardians, 10 Cloaked Life dispels, 7 Seraphs, and countless cloaked tower shields and Spirit Armors.

She and her minions managed to get through all 3 of my ice armors and 1 Frozen Armor.

I used 2 Shatter cards to remove the shields, but she just put them right back up!

So, you've obviously been stalling out the last card so you wouldn't lose? Because you'd most likely run out of cards after 4 Reshuffles from your opponent.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Most people forget that reshuffle was designed to reshuffle discarded cards back into your deck not used cards. I do not understand why developers decided to change reshuffle to what it is today (reshuffle all cards). I personally like the original game developers. The newer team just is not in touch with the community.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
joujou11cool wrote:
Junebug838 wrote:

So, you've obviously been stalling out the last card so you wouldn't lose? Because you'd most likely run out of cards after 4 Reshuffles from your opponent.

They were talking about the person they were fighting.

@Junebug838 Yeah I hate those kinds of people. Even worse that, people that put all heals and shields in their deck! But there's just no way to stop those people is there :/

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life