Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitches in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
When ever I get the quest to explore into necropolis, how come the portal isnt there for me and it wont let me enter or activate it?

If you have any idea wh ythis is happening or if it happened to you, could you please leave a comment on saying how to fix it or if i did something wrong?

Thanks

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Savier456 wrote:
When ever I get the quest to explore into necropolis, how come the portal isnt there for me and it wont let me enter or activate it?

If you have any idea wh ythis is happening or if it happened to you, could you please leave a comment on saying how to fix it or if i did something wrong?

Thanks

I also had that problem, it turned out I had to enter Necropolis from the side door first, the one that is in the area just before it where you get the quest to go to it, then you can enter in normally though the portal in the common area.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Hi,

This isnt a Glitch. You must enter the Necropolis through the Plaza of Conquests before you have access to the Portal to the Necropolis in the Basillica.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Chery Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer