Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not using all the pips

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I watched tonight as a balance opponent used justice and it removed all its pips, but when the Indicator rotated off the opponent he gained a pip. He didnt have to wait for next round to gain a pip because he gained one right after he used Justice.
I have never had a pip added to me when i used all my pips, I dont understand why the opposition is given a pip before the next round, and when they are it ends up to be 2 pips now instead of the one they should have originally had. In some places the game is hard enough without having to watch where the game is off. Perhaps when we use Justice, when the indicator leaves us we should have a pip added to us and when the indicator comes back around then another pip added also. Two pips for one spin of the indicator.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
What's justice??? I have never heard of a spell named justice. Do you mean judgement???

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Are you sure the round didn't end after your opponent used his Justice? That said, I've never seen any opponents gain pips after using a spell and before the round ends (aside from the "donate pip" spells, of course), though I have met some monsters that could control how many pips they would use on a spell..

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
I watched tonight as a balance opponent used justice and it removed all its pips, but when the Indicator rotated off the opponent he gained a pip. He didnt have to wait for next round to gain a pip because he gained one right after he used Justice.
I have never had a pip added to me when i used all my pips, I dont understand why the opposition is given a pip before the next round, and when they are it ends up to be 2 pips now instead of the one they should have originally had. In some places the game is hard enough without having to watch where the game is off. Perhaps when we use Justice, when the indicator leaves us we should have a pip added to us and when the indicator comes back around then another pip added also. Two pips for one spin of the indicator.

Did your opponent have a star spell surrounding him and did he go before or after you?

Explorer
May 12, 2010
There could be many reasons for this possible scenario!

1. Possible Minion cast Donate Power
2. An aura that gives 1 pip from an attack 4 pips and above
3. The Judgment spell was the pet 6 pip attack and not the actual x-pip judgment spell.