Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Bullying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I've seen pvp bullying in wizard101. I've seen when someone won, the person who won makes fun. When a someone lost, the person reports to the winner, says it's unfair, or tell a rumor about the winner. And the winner and the loser usually sometimes fight about something about pvp. Honestly, I think the pvp bullying should stop. Does anyone agree?

~Julia UnicornHeart
School: Storm
Level: 70

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
To completely end bullying would be near impossible. The one thing science has yet to fully conquer is human emotion. Gotta live with the attitudes. Usually I just stay silent, even if the person says GG. Not to be rude, but because sometimes I've had players go, "NOT!" or some other fake out so I'm a little distrusting of others. I've had someone swear around the chat filter to call me that three letter F word, not the 4 letter one, I've had people tell me my Grandma should die, etc.

Eh, I just try to counter by being funny during the matches. If someone hits me with a snowman, "Snow in my face."
Spritely goes off? "Heals in my face."
Silly nonsense like that. Trying to use humor helps sometimes. But usually I stay silent.

Bullying is part of PvP -_- not much can be done except block the chat.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
you cant stop people from being mean, rude, or disrespectful. it is impossible the world isnt perfect.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Yes, this does happen quite often. It happens to me mostly with Warlords who think that they are so great. The problem is, there is no way to stop this aside from reporting the people that do it. There will always be PvP bullies, sad to say. Just ignore them or if they get really mean, nobody is stopping you from reporting them.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
yourfriend315 wrote:
Yes, this does happen quite often. It happens to me mostly with Warlords who think that they are so great. The problem is, there is no way to stop this aside from reporting the people that do it. There will always be PvP bullies, sad to say. Just ignore them or if they get really mean, nobody is stopping you from reporting them.
this is not a reportable offense young wizard.( sorry to quote you greyrose) read what is a reportable offense. https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28843.ftl
(being rude is not on it.) zeke's bottom post.

“Being rude” (We’re sorry, we can’t enforce good manners. Use the ignore button liberally &/or change realms. It’s wholly up to you to choose to stay around someone that’s not nice to you.) - Prospector Zeke

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I know that it's not possible to completely stop bullying, but I wish less people did it I agree.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
I have had that problem in pvp. Someone lied to my friend an said they won. I think their name was logan stormblade so stay away from him.