Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gloves

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I've been wondering, can we have gloves for stats items? I know this would take a while but I really want some gloves to give us stats, such as power pip chance or even just to give us an extra pip at the start of a match? Or maybe just some more mana.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011

I think it was Confucius who said "He without gloves is he without understanding". Yeah especially the ones without the edges that let the tips of your fingers show. That'd be awesome imagine? You're a Transcended Theurge with GLOVES. I'd like them to increase Mount Speed "Gloves of Achilles" give +5% then "Gloves of Confucius" give you +10% then finally "Gloves of Hercules" would give the ultimate +25% Mount Speed. That'd be useful. They'd be the rewards of Tower of Helephant, Waterworks, and Warehouse. If you complete all three you get the last one.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I asked for something similar called gauntlets, but this may be a problem when it comes to workload. It'd be strange to add gloves in the next world since there doesn't seem like there's gonna be a lot more world anyway. On the other hand, adding gloves to all the worlds could be a huge to do. It seems like something cool, and it would be a solution for those who don't wanna wear hats, but like the stats hats give them, but again there would be a lot of work involved.