Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Hello. I have recently gotten annoyed with the waterworks. The first time i had gone i was a level 60 sorcerer and i got boots. I was very excited until i realized i wasnt getting anything other than boots over and over. I know how 3 boots of judgment. All though i have gone over 50 times, i still get nothing. Today my friend told me that they minimized the chance of getting it when zafaria came out. So now i am begging you to put it back. I need this armor to do a lot. Every time I go I get absulutely nothing. So please change it back. I am stuck wearing level 56 armor.

Sincerely,

Jacob TitanBlade,
Transcended Sorcerer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
archilB123 wrote:
Hello. I have recently gotten annoyed with the waterworks. The first time i had gone i was a level 60 sorcerer and i got boots. I was very excited until i realized i wasnt getting anything other than boots over and over. I know how 3 boots of judgment. All though i have gone over 50 times, i still get nothing. Today my friend told me that they minimized the chance of getting it when zafaria came out. So now i am begging you to put it back. I need this armor to do a lot. Every time I go I get absulutely nothing. So please change it back. I am stuck wearing level 56 armor.

Sincerely,

Jacob TitanBlade,
Transcended Sorcerer

I got three pairs of boots and three hats before getting my robe finally and just before finishing the Mirror Lake quest, I would say I did the dungeon about 10 times, lost count, some times were partials because of others leaving or being defeated to the point of no return. I know many who have done it more and have nothing to show for it.