Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spells (ideas)

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Fire Aries: deals 1,230 damage to opponent and 635 damage to caster cannot shield after burn Storm Gorilla: deals 700 or 1,750 to the opponent random damage Life Tangled roots: Either deal 780 damage to all opponents or heals all teammates 1000 and gives absorbs that holds off 700 damage. Balance Mighty Scale: deals 300-3000 damage to opponent Death super beguile: X rank spell depending on how many times the opponent helps you during the match. Myth Ninja fish: Deals 200+500+700 damage

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Fire Aries: deals 1,230 damage to opponent and 635 damage to caster cannot shield after burn Storm Gorilla: deals 700 or 1,750 to the opponent random damage Life Tangled roots: Either deal 780 damage to all opponents or heals all teammates 1000 and gives absorbs that holds off 700 damage. Balance Mighty Scale: deals 300-3000 damage to opponent Death super beguile: X rank spell depending on how many times the opponent helps you during the match. Myth Ninja fish: Deals 200+500+700 damage

Fire: It's okay I guess since it's kinda powerful but it also deals damage to the caster so yea.
Storm: Really? Gorilla? I don't think Diviners would be happy to see that as their next spell and it's kinda annoying like Wild Bolt but instead this spell does low or high damage to opponent.
Life: Again the name is unoriginal.
Balance: I'm a Sorcerer and I wouldn't like to see Mighty Scale as a next attack and even if the spell deals over 1000 damage it's way overpowered.
Death: I don't think Necromancers would like the stats of this spell since it's just a beguile and not really good and an attack spell would be better.
Myth: The name again is kinda funny but weird and way overpowered. It deals a whopping 1.400 points of Myth damage.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Fire: Fire devil: Deals 500 damage plus 1000 damage over 3 rounds to one enemy.
Ice: Frost god: Deals 600 damage to all enemies and -50% to next attack spell.
Storm: Sea serpent: Deals 2000 damage to one enemy and plus 50% to the caster's next attack spell of storm magic.
Life: Aphrodite: Gives 1000 health to all friends and absorb 500 damage like an upgraded version of spirit armor.
Myth: super helper: summon a minion of a random school (excluding balance) and is a rank 5.
Death: Reincarnation: 900 damage to all enemies and -50% to next healing spell.
Balance: Black hole: 200 damage and disable next three spells to all enemies no matter what type.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
watsupdog111 wrote:

Fire: Sounds good maybe round damge to 1250?

Storm: I would not be happy with this on my storm and would like a reliable source of damge maybe change from a gorilla like something i have said before a night riding out of a castle riding out on a horse then he stabs the enemy with his sword which is made up of lightning and change the damage to 350 and 1200 over three rounds we need a dot.

Life: A maiden in a dress that sings healing all allies for 800 and then the maiden sings to a chipmunk which runs into the forest and then the chipmunk tears down the forest and jumps and claws on all enimies hitting all enemies for 600

Balance: Maybe like a courtroom and the judge points at all the enimies sentencing them but when he points gavels fly at the enemies and hit them for 975-1125 plus a stun.

Death:Maybe Hades comes out of the grounds he is like a tall guy in all black armor and a crown that is on fire then he snaps his fingers summoning harpies to attack all enemies for 850-1150 returning half the damge to the caster.

Myth: The myth person summons a giant from mythology the giant is so tall you cant see the top of his head he then stomps on all the enemies for 875-1200 also leaving a stun

(leave feedback)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
yea sorry if my ideas disappointed some of you, its actually kinda funny because i had a feeling my spell ideas are not a high five