Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Giving Life a DoT (Damage over Time) card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I know this has been mentioned before, however, I would like to mention this again. Alright EVERY school besides Life has a DoT. I am excluding Balance because a mere Fire Elf will break one weakness and 4 towers. It's a miracle for balance. Anyway, so now Life wizards must rely on a Myth Mastery Amulet against shield spammers. I fought a balance who just shielded and shielded and shielded. It was a pain. I only won because he left the arena (Can't say I blame him. The match took over an hour or so). Why is life excluded in this? I can't see a single reason why Life got excluded. Please do not say "Oh. Life is for group PvP...." etc etc. I got to Commander on my Life in 1v1, but can't even get to 820 rank without getting an opponent who will shield spam. I would really like some tips from another high ranking Life wizard. I do use a Myth Mastery myself, and carry around some pigs, Medusa, Shatter, Earth, and Minotaur. If there is a reason Life shouldn't get a DoT, please tell me. Thank you very much for reading.

~Michael Lifesword, PvP Commander