Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brave Hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I keep seeing people in the game with a Brave Hound. It looks just like a Fierce Hound only it is black and white. I have looked everywhere I can think of online and I can't find any information about it. Anyone know what the source of this pet is? Thanks :-)

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I've looked all over the Internet for this Brave Hound and have found nothing even relating to a brave hound. It could have been a different type of hound just dyed differently though

Survivor
May 17, 2009
There is a Brave Hound, and I have a couple of them. Brave Hound hatches as a Black / Yellow hound and the Yellow can be dyed Light Green, Light Purple, or White. As far as I know, Brave Hound is NOT a gift card pet. All gift card pets come with a card, and Brave Hound does Not. I have searched all over for where this pet came from since I got mine in a hatch with another Brave Hound. I can't find any information on this mystery pet's origination. Central, Wiki, and Petnome all come up empty.

Maybe someone from KI can help solve the Brave Hound mystery? I really love my hound and wish i knew where it came from.