Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are/is your largest regret(s)?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Mine is that I joined nearly as soon as the game was created ( a few months after I think) but I lost momentum quickly at level 13 because I completed all of the free zones and didn't want to pay to continue on to new zones. Now seeing how far the game has come along, I regret my decision at the time and wish I had spent the money at the time... (Though it is slightly fun because a lot of the gear I got early on in the game gave fairly good cards, a hat that gave me a sun bird, boots that gave me a sprite, a sword with 75 death damage... all at level 15!)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Zezick wrote:
Mine is that I joined nearly as soon as the game was created ( a few months after I think) but I lost momentum quickly at level 13 because I completed all of the free zones and didn't want to pay to continue on to new zones. Now seeing how far the game has come along, I regret my decision at the time and wish I had spent the money at the time... (Though it is slightly fun because a lot of the gear I got early on in the game gave fairly good cards, a hat that gave me a sun bird, boots that gave me a sprite, a sword with 75 death damage... all at level 15!)

Mine is using my crowns on a treasure card pack while I could buy the Storm Beetle pet

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
My biggest regret it abusing my open chat priveledges. I am on the verge of being muted. I should have never done that stuff! And also, my other regret [smaller] is my crowns usage. I always waste them.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
My biggest regret would have to be choosing to fully complete each world before I start a new one :\ I don't know why I have to but I stopped doing all that afer mooshu. But then again I am glad that I have done that because my quest log isn't all booked up with random quest.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Well, on my old Ice Wizard she was a lvl 40 I think? Somwhere around there... And my wizard went to different worlds to help her friends a lot when she hadnt even completed Kroktopia. She would go to Marleybone, Mooshu, and even Dragonspyre. I took a bunch of quests in every one of them so I was all over the place and unorganized. So I had to delete her :(
Dont make that mistake that I did!!!!!!

xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 38 Life Wizard

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
my biggest regret is spending all my training points on stupid spells

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Deleting my old myth wizard, Michelle Sandheart. I miss her :(

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Imahippie10 wrote:
Well, on my old Ice Wizard she was a lvl 40 I think? Somwhere around there... And my wizard went to different worlds to help her friends a lot when she hadnt even completed Kroktopia. She would go to Marleybone, Mooshu, and even Dragonspyre. I took a bunch of quests in every one of them so I was all over the place and unorganized. So I had to delete her :(
Dont make that mistake that I did!!!!!!

xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 38 Life Wizard

I didn't even know you could do that! I help my friends a lot but I can't accept any quests in the worlds I haven't gotten to yet. Anyways, my biggest regret was choosing Balance. I had made it so far yet I didn't like Balance. I just felt like a burden. At the same time, I felt like my friend was just using me as a blade machine. Yet, I have this weird feeling that if I had choosen Death, I wouldn't be friends with my best friend. We first met on Wizard 101 and then I randomly said one day "Who here plays Wizard 101." and he raised his hand. The rest, is history. My next character is going to be Death, though.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Buying the Sidhe staff when I'm a myth. Thanks very much to the people that helped me with my power pip percentage, but I found that this staff has locked me up many times in battles. The benefits of strong wand hits and power pips don't outweigh my constantly losing my blades, etc. I'm never using a wand that matches my element ever again T__T So yeah, I'll save that wand for an Ice or Death I may make.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Not being smart when useing training points. I had to buy them back and start fresh.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
My biggest regret is naming my main character Jasmine Icebringer when she was actually a Balance student. However, I've focused my training points of Ice so my character's name isn't entirely a lie.

Jasmine Icebringer, level 36 Sorcerer. Also, cheesy grin master

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I have no regrets! Lol just kidding. My biggest regret is probably spending all my Fire's Training Points on Storm (Great primary school, lousy secondary school).

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
My largest regret thusfar throughout the game was kinda trivial now that i think about it... i had a pair of dryad boots and accidentally sold them i was sad at the time, but haha now we have amazing gear and stuff to replace it. (it doesn't hurt that i still have my colossus hat!)

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Biggest regret? Not doing the Training Point Buyback on my death...I deleted her and she was in Mooshu.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
Mine was Kingsisle changing wild bolt! and not getting the storm beetle when i had the chance.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Mine is probably that I chose Life as my primary school. I can't cause any considerable damage until an average of 4-6 turns have passed (enough time for me to Life Blade, Spirit Blade, Life Trap, and Amplify [from gear].) I would much rather start over as Ice or Fire, with Life as my secondary.

Mason LotusPetal
Magus Theurgist

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
My regret is putting too much effort on my storm character, at first the game was fun and very creative.

As the game continues, my main school which is Storm goes backwards, suffering from unfairness of gear, spells and no improvements...

The Storm school has nerfed down, weakest high rank spell and doom to face every shield the game has to offer...

Survivor
May 30, 2009
My biggest regret would the angel wings mount twice by accident!
I wanted to buy it and I did but it wasn't clicking and I checked my inventory and it wasn't there so I clicked to buy it again but then 2 showed and wasted all my crowns! :x

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
not being smart with training points i bought them back like 6 times and in the past not being smart with crown like wasting them on useless random stuff i didnt even want

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
mine is erasing Maria Drake, a therugist in celestia. Celestia!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Daviato wrote:
My regret is playing the game, at first the game was fun and very creative.

As the game continues, my main school which is Storm goes backwards, suffering from unfairness of gear, spells and no improvements...

The Storm school has nerfed down, weakest high rank spell and doom to face every shield the game has to offer...

Alright, then change that regret by quitting. Won't hurt you if you hate it so much.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Alright, then change that regret by quitting. Won't hurt you if you hate it so much.

I mean my regret was putting too much effort and making my main character storm.

Hopefully things will get better for storm wizards...

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Daviato wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

I mean my regret was putting too much effort and making my main character storm.

Hopefully things will get better for storm wizards...

Oh. I find that somewhat as my regret also, but my Storm wizard isn't my main.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
My largest regret is sppeding through the game when the game has more to its story etc. and my other regret is stiching high level clothing with other clothes that doesn't go well together :(

Alric HawkBlade
Transcended Thaumaturge

Tyler EmeraldBane
Legendary Theurgist