Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts, Pet, Pack.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
My sisters and I came up with idea's for Mounts, Pet, And a Pack. Please take the first two Mounts into Consideration. White Wolf with Green Eyes that has Wings, Black Wolf with Blue Eyes that has Wings. Sea Creature's Pack. It's just like the Wyvern Pack and the Dragon Hoard's Pack. Sea Creature's Pack comes with Sea Creature's that are Mounts, Teleporters, Sea Clothing, and House Item's. Scale Sea Creature, Snowy Sea Eel, Sandy Sea Creature, and Firey Molted Sea Dweeler. Those are the Sea Creature Pack Mounts. This is the pet. Winged Black Blue Foxy. It has double wings.. Black and Grey. The Fox has one Blue eye (Right side) and one Green eye (Left side) If some of you guys can support this it would be nice because I think Kingsisle should do some of these Idea's. :D

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Mm... No, I don't think we should have more winged mounts, frankly. We already seem to be lacking mounts that actually walk. (Also, frankly, it would look so strange to see wings on those poor wolves' eyes). A winged mount also suffers from a lot of clutter in itself, and often clips with either its own body or with that of the wizard riding.

The Sea Creature pack you suggest also seem to smell too much of Celestia - while I wouldn't mind a Celestia-themed pack for sale, then we already have both mounts (seahorse, lobster, fish and turtle) and pets (spineyfish, turtle, crab, sea dragon, and more)... Adding more underwater stuff to the game would just be a bit excessive, if you ask me.

Defender
May 21, 2011
Joshua132223 wrote:
My sisters and I came up with idea's for Mounts, Pet, And a Pack. Please take the first two Mounts into Consideration. White Wolf with Green Eyes that has Wings, Black Wolf with Blue Eyes that has Wings. Sea Creature's Pack. It's just like the Wyvern Pack and the Dragon Hoard's Pack. Sea Creature's Pack comes with Sea Creature's that are Mounts, Teleporters, Sea Clothing, and House Item's. Scale Sea Creature, Snowy Sea Eel, Sandy Sea Creature, and Firey Molted Sea Dweeler. Those are the Sea Creature Pack Mounts. This is the pet. Winged Black Blue Foxy. It has double wings.. Black and Grey. The Fox has one Blue eye (Right side) and one Green eye (Left side) If some of you guys can support this it would be nice because I think Kingsisle should do some of these Idea's. :D

Like the idea :D
but I think the wolves without wings, walking wolves.
Wolves are one of my favorite animals and i dont think they would look right to have wings, i think though there should also be a grey wolf :)