Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 60 fire clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
how may times do i need to go through crab alley to get the level 60 clothing for my fire class wizard?.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
chriscramer84 wrote:
how may times do i need to go through crab alley to get the level 60 clothing for my fire class wizard?.

0 times.

You need to go through the Waterworks instead and that could be anywhere from three attempts to 50. It is all random.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
actually its in a dungeon in crab alley called waterworks. it takes several tries to get all the equipment, especially if you are also going for lifeforce (not sure if ww has that anymore) or mastery amulets, and really depends on your luck. i got the hat, robe, and boots in about 7-10 tries but i've heard of some people who have gone through 20 times and are still missing their rewards. good luck! (if you have been paying attention to my post then you probably already know that you'll need it)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
it is the same thing with me exept i'm myth.
i think KI should make the level 60 clothes easier to get because i dont want to go through two hours of fighting just for the slight chance of getting the robe, hat, and/or boots.