Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Leveling

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
I've noticed power leveling lately is one of the easiest ways to lvl I got a idea to make a new character [Malorn Ashbreaker] and run it dungeons krok +Malorn is level 17 and still needs to fight Rattlebones? So I kinda think power lvling needs to be nerfed does anyone agree with me? If so please post a reply. And can someone from Kingisle tell me their oppion about power leveling and will it be like World of Warcraft and make it so you can't get as much experience? If so can you please tell me.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
coophol wrote:
I've noticed power leveling lately is one of the easiest ways to lvl I got a idea to make a new character [Malorn Ashbreaker] and run it dungeons krok +Malorn is level 17 and still needs to fight Rattlebones? So I kinda think power lvling needs to be nerfed does anyone agree with me? If so please post a reply. And can someone from Kingisle tell me their oppion about power leveling and will it be like World of Warcraft and make it so you can't get as much experience? If so can you please tell me.

srsly everyone one wants to get to high levels for new and more powerful spells
there is nothing wrong with power leveling

i dont powerlevel lower chars i use it to help a high level one get to the next level

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
coophol wrote:

They have already done this idea on the higher level dungeons (Celestia and up). Those higher dungeons now require a certain level before you can receive xp credit.