Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grandmaster Athame

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
I got grandmaster artisan then I went to Wintertusk and bought one of the recipe for an athame. the name of it escapes me, but when I went to my house i madae sure I had all the reagents, and made sure I had a crafting spot open. In fact I had 2. When I went to my equipment crafting station I couldn't craft it. Then I went to my general crafting station, and couldnt craft it there either. Is there a special crafting station I need to go to or buy?

Administrator
Hello young student

Since I don't know the full name of the item you want to create, I can't tell you which crafting station to use.

BUT - the recipe itself tells you what to use. Look at the recipe and you'll see an icon within a bronze gear (below the stopwatch). The image within the gear indicates which crafting station you need.
If you aren't sure what the icon means, put your cursor over it and a pop-up with the name of the crafting station should appear.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
For some items there is a special crafting station you need to go to. It's in wintertusk.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
There are 2 special crafting staions in the spiral. There is a dragonspyre one outside the malistare dungoen and a grizzlehiem crafting station in northguard-grizzhiem. It is to the right of the big castle in a cave that is full of ice. A lot of celestia stuff needs to be crafted here. Oh by the way, this is where the ice titon Ymir is.
Blaine Legendhunter lvl 68 necromancer

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
I went to the crafting station in grizzlehiem, I was able to craft it there, thank you all for the help :) It was one of them special things I guess.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
redicetitan wrote:
I got grandmaster artisan then I went to Wintertusk and bought one of the recipe for an athame. the name of it escapes me, but when I went to my house i madae sure I had all the reagents, and made sure I had a crafting spot open. In fact I had 2. When I went to my equipment crafting station I couldn't craft it. Then I went to my general crafting station, and couldnt craft it there either. Is there a special crafting station I need to go to or buy?
hello friend my is benjamin ,I am working to become a Grandmaster Artisan but it seems i had no luck looking for the quest to become a Grand Master Artisan please can you help me...