Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Okay so my badge is Mastermind and I want to change it to Magus Thuergest, but I can't find it!!!!! Please help me figure this out, because I've seen people with those badges and I want to equipt it but I can't figure out how to do it! Please help!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 35 Life Wizard

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Administrator
Hello young student

zelda3456147 is quite correct.

The Magus Theurgist is a Life school classification: (Theurgist being anyone in Life school, and the Magus title obtained once you get to level 30. As such, it is not a badge and thus does not show on the badge list - but it will be displayed below your name if you decide not to display any badge.

Any badges that you have earned in a game can be selected and displayed.

To find them, open your Spellbook and click on the Character icon (the red- hooded wizard) on the right side - or just press the 'C' key.

There are five tabs, just to the right of your wizard ID ( picture, level, school, etc) - the center one - a green badge - will bring up the list of badges you've earned. But the very first one is No Title. If you pick that one (so that it has a red background, instead of black), then no badge will be displayed and your title will be.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009