Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dream Spells!

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I had a dream last night with a really cool spell that I made up.
Name: I don't know.
School: Balance
Description: Kind of like an upgraded version of Spectral Blast. It would randomly choose either Fire, Ice or Storm damage

If Fire (this is what I got in my dream.): A big square appeared over the enemy with the fire symbol on it then dissolved into ashes. Then there were flames that would go around the enemy's feet.

If Ice: Again with the square but the square is blue this time and with the Ice symbol and it dissolves into blue dust. Then these ice crystals would grow up around the enemy's feet and dissapear.

If Storm: More square but purple with Storm Symbol and it dissolves into purple dust. Then there would be these little lightning shocks around the enemy's feet.

Damage: I don't think that was part of my dream. I do like math, but not in my sleep.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Someone has been playing W101 too much! Uh... except for storm, these spells already kind of exsist. Link and Frostbite.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
You cant see words in your dreams that's why there was no damage in the dream, plus this is one of the 10 ways of knowing you play wizard101 too much. (More description on the post)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
I have dreams where there are spells that aren't real and i think that is a really good idea sounds really interesting!

P.S. I love math too, but not in my sleep like you said.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
well since its a ugdraded version i think it should do fire-600 ice-650 storm-700 if they allow it in the game and prob need to be a high lvl but nice idea

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
eggywig wrote:
I had a dream last night with a really cool spell that I made up.
Name: I don't know.
School: Balance
Description: Kind of like an upgraded version of Spectral Blast. It would randomly choose either Fire, Ice or Storm damage

If Fire (this is what I got in my dream.): A big square appeared over the enemy with the fire symbol on it then dissolved into ashes. Then there were flames that would go around the enemy's feet.

If Ice: Again with the square but the square is blue this time and with the Ice symbol and it dissolves into blue dust. Then these ice crystals would grow up around the enemy's feet and dissapear.

If Storm: More square but purple with Storm Symbol and it dissolves into purple dust. Then there would be these little lightning shocks around the enemy's feet.

Damage: I don't think that was part of my dream. I do like math, but not in my sleep.

Cool ideas, but it would be better with the animation with the dispel. And I'm happy I'm not the only one that dreams about wizard101 Sometimes...

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
He he... I had played right before bed, so that may be why I had a dream. This was the only working spell in my dream. The other was this Collossus guy that had a bright orange wheelbarrow, and the Collossus was black, white, and orange stripes. He just stood there though. He wouldn't do anything. Oh, and watsupdog111, there were words in my dream. The enemies I was facing was a blue troll guy that said Ice Troll above his head. He also had two minions that looked the same that said Fire Troll and Storm Troll. The text was blury though, and it was only for a second. The setting was a library, but it was just some book shelfs, and behind me was an underwater scene with angry-looking mermaids and fish. Talk about random!!!