Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to Wizard101 Central?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2008
What happened to Wizard101Central about "We're Moving"???? I can't get on.

Administrator
No worries, our top fansite is still there.
Jester told us in his post located here:

Jester wrote
We will be moving!

Wizard101 Central has majorly grown and put some minor strain on it's current home. So before the site becomes unusable by you, we've decided to move to a much larger and capable web server.

Our new home will provide the resources needed to keep us running smoothly for a long time. I am planning on making the move sometime late Tuesday night, probably around midnight. I'm still not 100% sure on the exact time though.

I have already put a copy of the site on it's new server and worked out all the bugs so the transition is expected to go smoothly.

The site will be shut down or at least partially unavailable for the duration of the move.

Thank you all for helping our site grow!

Jester

This means that while they're moving, you may experience temporary problems getting to the site, but I've had no problem all day, so it looks like the transition is complete.

Congrats to Wizard101Central!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Well, I can't get on right now, the site isn't loading. I tried this morning before I headed off to work and here I am at work and it still isn't loading. I had plans to add something to one of my groups to. *single tear streams down face*

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
pjs7897 wrote:
Well, I can't get on right now, the site isn't loading. I tried this morning before I headed off to work and here I am at work and it still isn't loading. I had plans to add something to one of my groups to. *single tear streams down face*

*jumping up and down with glee* I am back on!!! I am so happy... Didn't get a chance to try again at work because I got too busy and found this awsome story here on W101 that I just couldn't stop reading. I can't wait to finish it... The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze. Well, I guess I will have to force myself, it will give me something to do in the down time at work tomorrow.

Well, anyways, when I got home and settled down for the evening, I turned on the laptop and opened my home pages (yes, W101 is one on them :D) I am sooo excited I can get on. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't, lol.

Thanks for a great fansite and Congrats on the move!!!