Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Low Levels Invade Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
I have a level, skill and Power limit on my friend list.

I only add people who Buff well, Who have a lot of skill that rarely die, and over level 60 or 65.

I have about 5 buddies that meet them requirements... and i just keep getting level 5 noobs saying "Take me to another land", Why should i? you need to earn your place inthe land...

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
misty0987676 wrote:
Greetings fellow wizards,

I've been doing stuff with my Transcended wizard in Zafaria and lately I've been seeing a TON of low level wizards there. This is just like the Celestia case where I've had friends who had like an Initiate port to them and then flee seeing how hard it is. This usually resulted in us dying in combat. Now with Zafaira, the same thing has been happening. I'm in the Elephant Graveyard right now fighting those accursed Shadow-Web Wraiths or whatever-oh how I wish I didn't-and one of my level 8 friends teleports to me and brings in another one! Get this...All of them had full health, which is over 3k. So she flees and I die. Sad right? Seriously, if this place is meant for wizards level 60+ then KI should really fix that. It's unfair to have us all die and yet those low levels get away with it. Ki, please do something.

~Autumn IceGem, Transcended Thaumaturge

guys i am a lvl 62 wiz and i dont got problems with it no one needs too have.
these (low levels) are playing the game how they want they wanna have fun with the game. when i was a journeyman i liked the game and had good friends i never fled because i tought i can do it and i did it. i just won a battle in celestia alone. thats the technique of it believe you can and you can it. you guys always are stressed in dragonspyre a level 22 ported too me and i almost died he used tempest and we won thats what making me happy thats the reason why they port they want good stuff for sell or for later so guys dont stress about believe in yourself.

hope it worked
Mythboy2013 :)

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
alright i have to admit i follewed a freind to zafaria yes i did cuase more trouble but i admited it end of story ... i wouldnt say im a low lvl im just a level 47 nearly level 48 but aslo u should turn of u ports in u o.o i forgot wats it called..... aslo i ported to that person cuz i wanted to vist zafaria i bet kingsle most be sick of hearing theses posts

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
I dissagree with some of this. I agree that we shouldn't port to you if we aren't prepared, but sometimes I HELP my friends on Zafaria. I don't port if I'm not asked to.
Alexandra Goldesong~ mastermind

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
mythboy2013 wrote:
misty0987676 wrote:
Greetings fellow wizards,

I've been doing stuff with my Transcended wizard in Zafaria and lately I've been seeing a TON of low level wizards there. This is just like the Celestia case where I've had friends who had like an Initiate port to them and then flee seeing how hard it is. This usually resulted in us dying in combat. Now with Zafaira, the same thing has been happening. I'm in the Elephant Graveyard right now fighting those accursed Shadow-Web Wraiths or whatever-oh how I wish I didn't-and one of my level 8 friends teleports to me and brings in another one! Get this...All of them had full health, which is over 3k. So she flees and I die. Sad right? Seriously, if this place is meant for wizards level 60+ then KI should really fix that. It's unfair to have us all die and yet those low levels get away with it. Ki, please do something.

~Autumn IceGem, Transcended Thaumaturge

guys i am a lvl 62 wiz and i dont got problems with it no one needs too have.
these (low levels) are playing the game how they want they wanna have fun with the game. when i was a journeyman i liked the game and had good friends i never fled because i tought i can do it and i did it. i just won a battle in celestia alone. thats the technique of it believe you can and you can it. you guys always are stressed in dragonspyre a level 22 ported too me and i almost died he used tempest and we won thats what making me happy thats the reason why they port they want good stuff for sell or for later so guys dont stress about believe in yourself.

hope it worked
Mythboy2013 :)

Mythboy2013 that was not what people were complaining about, they were complaining about low lvls porting and then fleeing immediately. You were stating how low lvls can help which i may not agree with totally, but is very different.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
May 08, 2010
hunter3923 with all the noobs and lvl 32s' we could beat you guys

Survivor
Aug 29, 2011
why should you care what levels they are? i know they fled and left you dead but there just to weak. you shouldnt blame wimps for fleeing every time they think they will die then you die just cut your port of then it wont be a problem.

level 60 fire currntly at zf