Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What makes wizard101 the best?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I hear a whole bunch of people saying that wizard101 is the best game ever. I can agree that it's the best computer game. My reason is that it's online and a great experience, what's yours?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
I hear a whole bunch of people saying that wizard101 is the best game ever. I can agree that it's the best computer game. My reason is that it's online and a great experience, what's yours?

besides the fact you are a mage battling evil while learning new and more powerfull spells

and ya can train cute and exotic pets

and help tons of different "people" on your journey
and get tons of different mounts to travel on
and have very cool houses
and see tons of great worlds to travel

i cant think of anything else

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
I don't think it is the best... (there are surprising amount of limitations it seems like to me, but then again I am not exactly KI's targeted audience and my preferences aren't entirely those they sought to comply with) but I do find it a nice, layback game for when I don't feel like doing any serious gaming (as in much more challenging games, no offense, this game can be very challenging if you position yourself correctly in it, I just prefer not to because for me it's a layback game and I'm going to stop while I'm still not that far behind from trying not to criticize this game :(

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Zezick wrote:
I don't think it is the best... (there are surprising amount of limitations it seems like to me, but then again I am not exactly KI's targeted audience and my preferences aren't entirely those they sought to comply with) but I do find it a nice, layback game for when I don't feel like doing any serious gaming (as in much more challenging games, no offense, this game can be very challenging if you position yourself correctly in it, I just prefer not to because for me it's a layback game and I'm going to stop while I'm still not that far behind from trying not to criticize this game :(

It won't hurt KI or anyone else, everyone has their own opinion. It's your opinion no one's going to take it seriously lol.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Zezick wrote:

on this one blog site for wizard101 a guy known to be a cool necromancer
we call Friendly made a challenge that is looking to be very hard

the soloer doesnt care none challenge
what ya have to do

solo the ENTIRE game with only the following
first wand ya ever get in the game
the starter deck ya get at start ( ya can use any spells ya trained )
and only your starting outfit
and no pets
and no athames
and no rings or amulets

now solo all of them game including zf with those rules and tell us this game can be hand in states of mind

o and its just your opinion that ya think that
this game is pretty difficult even without weakening yourself

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I like earning the different spells as you move up. This sounds weird, but I like the character name list because I'm kinda a baby name enthuasist :P.

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life
Brittany Rainriver level 62 storm
Nicole Jadesword level 60 balance
Laura Iceheart level 60 ice
Emily Spiritriver level 60 death
Alexandra Redleaf level 60 fire

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I feel that what makes this game great is the way you feel casting a spell or learning a new spell for future use. I remember one of the happiest moments of my experiences here was getting my evil snowman spell. i felt like a true blue run into monsters and naively think i'm a powerful wizard at the time. those little moments are what i find appealing.