Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea about Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
I had a idea about when we eventually meet and fight Morganthe. Since shes suppose to be super strong this could be like a super strong and everything it could be like a super dungeon. Instead of 4 people going in it could be like 6 or 8 or another even number. So when you go inside the dungeon all the battle fields would be able to fit that many people on each side. This adds a whole new epic-ness to the final battle. Makes you know that your gonna need even more help. And just in case none of your friends can help there could be like a listing like in pvp. You wait till you get a full team and then a message would pop up asking you if you were reading to enter the dungeon. Of course this is optional and there would be a 20 second time out is you dont accept.

I hope you like these ideas

John Nightblade Level 65 Death
Andrew Darksword level 60 Storm
John Lifestone level 59 Balance

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I don't think this is a very good idea, especially for people who like to solo dungeons. If Kingsisle makes the dungeon like Elissa's tomb in Zafaria (where there is still four Shadow-Web Wraiths even if only one person enters) then that will make it nearly impossible for one person to go up against 6 or 8 enemies.