Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too early?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2011
I'm a level 43, and I just got to dragonspyre, and I'm currently in the plaza of conquests. Dragonspyre is giving me a lot of trouble. Am I too early too be in dragonspyre? should I just go do the side quests, level up a few times, and come back later?
Jason thundersword lvl 43 thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I think your about right, I cant remember when I entered DS, but I left at 50 and the armor is for lvl 40 45 and 50. your fine! If your having trouble with dueling just have some friends join you.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
brickhead12 wrote:
I'm a level 43, and I just got to dragonspyre, and I'm currently in the plaza of conquests. Dragonspyre is giving me a lot of trouble. Am I too early too be in dragonspyre? should I just go do the side quests, level up a few times, and come back later?
Jason thundersword lvl 43 thaumaturge

I too had problems when I started DragonSprye, it seems to be the break in period to get you used to stepping up your way of playing. I suggest you make sure you have the best gear which I bought from the Bazaar for your level and get your deck down to fighting size. After you get though the first area you should have it pretty much figured out on how to defeat things with out being defeated to many times. I was never lucky enough to always have friends to call on so I did solo quite a bit. From here on in it only gets rougher.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Okay, this is kind of off topic, but I just unlocked Dragonspyre and I'm a level 42. But, I also unlocked Wintertusk. Which one should I do first?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 42 Life Wizard

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Imahippie10 wrote:
Okay, this is kind of off topic, but I just unlocked Dragonspyre and I'm a level 42. But, I also unlocked Wintertusk. Which one should I do first?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 42 Life Wizard

I am not sure how crown purchase works but under membership you can not quest in Wintertusk until you have completed Grizzlehiem and are at least level 50. The fighting there is about the equivalent of Celestia, I went there at level 55 due to the fighting being in need of a little more advanced wizard. I would stay the course with DragonSprye if I were you.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
You're not early, I came at level 41. They do drop some occasional level 40 things though!

Savannah Moon
Transcended Thuergist