Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life lvl 78 Spell Ideas! Feedback :)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Life- Earth Dragon (X pips, 85%) - Deals 200 damage per pip, quarter the initial amount is dealt over three rounds

Carni made the spell up on another post. I like the spell and there has not been an X amount of pip spell for some time now. Also, I like a dragon or something a little fierce for life.

Or

Natures Fury ( 10 pips, 90%)- Deals 400 up front and does 800 over three rounds to all enemies.

That was the spell I made up. I do think it can be like a jungle pops up and all sorts of vines shoot out at the players on the opposite side.

Leave me your feedback because I want to know what you all think 8)

Blake NightWraith

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
fx41001 wrote:
Life- Earth Dragon (X pips, 85%) - Deals 200 damage per pip, quarter the initial amount is dealt over three rounds

Carni made the spell up on another post. I like the spell and there has not been an X amount of pip spell for some time now. Also, I like a dragon or something a little fierce for life.

Or

Natures Fury ( 10 pips, 90%)- Deals 400 up front and does 800 over three rounds to all enemies.

That was the spell I made up. I do think it can be like a jungle pops up and all sorts of vines shoot out at the players on the opposite side.

Leave me your feedback because I want to know what you all think 8)

Blake NightWraith
life doesnt need a dot that will be unfair life wizards have triage a dot remover