Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends teleporting underleveled...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2011
My friends keep teleporting to me underleveled... (Level 19, Level 12) In MooShu, this place is supposed to cost Crowns right? How come my friends get to teleport to me freely?

Steven ShadowBlood, Level 40 Balance

Administrator
If your friends are Members or have purchased that area with Crowns, they can teleport to you.

You have the ability to control players teleporting to you. In your Options menu is a Privacy tab that lets you set whether or not people can teleport to you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 31, 2011
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Now that this has been explained, I would like to add to what Greyrose said. If you don't like friends teleporting to you, then you have an option to turn off teleports so that way there will be no interruptions!

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Now that this has been explained, I would like to add to what Greyrose said. If you don't like friends teleporting to you, then you have an option to turn off teleports so that way there will be no interruptions!

Or you can not just add them.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
if you shut off friend teleports then your same or higher level friends can not get to you!

Hunter tailthief level 39 magus diviner

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
fredd17 wrote:
if you shut off friend teleports then your same or higher level friends can not get to you!

Hunter tailthief level 39 magus diviner

Ah, well there is that. You could also try asking them not to teleport to you while in MooShu (thought they may forget or ignore you) or simply remove them from your friends. There is also the ability to be hidden from friends, so your team teleports to you, and then you dissapear by becoming hidden from friends so no one else can teleport to you.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
eggywig wrote:

Sorry I was a bit redundant on that comment.
I wasn't reading carefully, and even though my teacher tells us like a thousand times to read things carefully.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Just let them help so they feal inportant.

my level nine sister ceaps telaporting to me too but I let her help just don't let them die.

It is the right thing to do.

Robert Hawkblood level 42 fire wizard

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
It is better to be-friend this people.I do it like this got cool pet or stats i
will add them or if they are lvl 68+ 8)

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
StevenRulez wrote:
My friends keep teleporting to me underleveled... (Level 19, Level 12) In MooShu, this place is supposed to cost Crowns right? How come my friends get to teleport to me freely?

Steven ShadowBlood, Level 40 Balance
Hey steven if you ever find me in jade palace meet you in unicorn realm someday

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer