Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Radiant Egg Problem?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I just hatched a hydra with my helephant and i got a radiant egg. I do believe a plague oni while hatch from it (correct me if I am wrong). But I noticed that under its name it said that it was to be only equipped by pet captains. I later found out that is not true. :-) . Is KI aware of this?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:
I just hatched a hydra with my helephant and i got a radiant egg. I do believe a plague oni while hatch from it (correct me if I am wrong). But I noticed that under its name it said that it was to be only equipped by pet captains. I later found out that is not true. :-) . Is KI aware of this?

I don't know what a 'pet captain' is; never heard of it. And I have no idea if KI is aware. Send a report to support and see what they say. :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
KN1GHT69 wrote:

I don't know what a 'pet captain' is; never heard of it. And I have no idea if KI is aware. Send a report to support and see what they say. :)

a pet captain is someone with the ranked captain in ranked derby

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:
hydra and helephant make a i forgot the name but a hydra with all fire heads. the pet captain thing is a glitch. i had a lambent blade once that for one day said arena tickets only.

Survivor
May 18, 2011
idk what that means but how did you get a hydra and a helephant i though they were separate schools?

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:

It only says that because the plague oni looks awfully like a bronze helephant from diego and you need to be pet captain for that. Same goes for magma colossus and inferno colossus. F.Y.I helephant and hydra make both a helios and a plague oni

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Odd you don't get these pets from ticket vendors i guess it is a glitch indeed.