Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

boosts or negative resistances

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
this could be an addition to resistance in the future. equipment with negative resist will tend to have better other stats. Although the resistance can go below 0, this doesnt mean one equipment cant have both types of resist. for example, an ice robe might have +30% global resistance and then -10% fire resistance.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
qwertyuiop749 wrote:
this could be an addition to resistance in the future. equipment with negative resist will tend to have better other stats. Although the resistance can go below 0, this doesnt mean one equipment cant have both types of resist. for example, an ice robe might have +30% global resistance and then -10% fire resistance.

I was thinking of this idea. I think going into the negatives in resist would make no one get the gear loll, just my opinion

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
qwertyuiop749 wrote:

I was thinking of this idea. I think going into the negatives in resist would make no one get the gear loll, just my opinion

the gear wouldnt be anything like -90% or anything lol. besides gear with negative resist would have better attack, pips, etc.