Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are you a late night wiz or an early morning?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Like the title says, are you more of a late night wizard or an early morning wizard? Meaning, do you stay up late playing or do are you up early playing Wizard101?

I think of myself as more of a late night wizard. I'm not someone you'll see at 2:00 in the morning playing, I'll tell you that.

What about you?

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Oh, it depends on the phase of the year for me. During semesters, I am an early morning gardener and crafter, but I quest weekend evenings with my west coast friends. During breaks, I play every opportunity I get, regardless of the time of day (not early morning since I sleep late during breaks).

Mostly, my gameplay schedule is dictated by the ebb and flow of my kids' needs and my adult obligations in the real world.

Qbb/Iridian/Moira/Scarlet

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I'm neither. I play after work during the week. I play starting mid-morning or so on the weekends. I'm rarely here after 8pm.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I'm a late. Sometimes I forget to look at the clock and I stay up very late playing. Like you, I dont stay up til 2:00 or any crazy time like that.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
Like the title says, are you more of a late night wizard or an early morning wizard? Meaning, do you stay up late playing or do are you up early playing Wizard101?

I think of myself as more of a late night wizard. I'm not someone you'll see at 2:00 in the morning playing, I'll tell you that.

What about you?

early and late

lol expect me on all day

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Uh.... both. i play 15 hours. so that counts as day and night. 7:00 am - 10:00 pm LOL

Im in a hurry sorry.... I'm in mooshu battling the outlaws pig in the first area.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

What about you?

If I use laptop then late night. Computer, then afternoon.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
I guess all of you would consider me a late night wizard, since I'm always on in the middle of the night, if I don't work that day. But since I work midnights this is really "middle of day" to me. Otherwise I play before bed, so mid-morning to those of you on normal schedules.

Iridian Starmender
Grandmaster Sorceress

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Early Morning. I wake up earlier then my parents, so I have a few hours to play before my mom has to check her email, play some games, look at the new and weather, and so on. In the mornings I can just grab something for breakfast, sit down, and play without any disturbances.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I work a rotating shift, so I am on at all different times of the day and night depending on what shift i am working. I do prefer after midnight to early early morning. The spiral always seems so much more peaceful during those times.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
late night. atm 10:56 PM and am usually when i have the time play around noon.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
hmm combo. I play a little early. Then right after school and night.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i usually play for an hour in the morning and a few hours at evening

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Oh... I really don't know. I get on after breakfast every morning (usually 11:00), and usually end up online (on and off) until 22:30 . I'm sort of an addict, hehe..
I would say both.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
On week nights, if I do play, I am a late night wiz. But on weeknights, usually I am both morning and night.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
My playing hours are 9:00am - 11:00pm (sometimes 12am if I'm staying up late one night). No, it's not what time I play straight from, I take breaks. It just you'll see me on during those times.