Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Enough Exp in Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Well I am back you might know me from my other Zafaria forum: Too Much Talking In Zafaria. I've gotten a little farther and I've notice a little more fighting but the exp is hard to get I've pass through three zones and only got 1 and a ½ a level has anyone else noticed?
Zafaria=
Zebras
Are
Fighting
A lot lately
Reforcements
Incoming
AS.A.P please
:P

Survivor
May 18, 2010
Hmm i've lvled up six times going through the market, savanna, and zumunda ( i dont know what its called its the thing after the savanna )

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
The XP starts to get better when you get further in the world though. When I was level 68, I did a quest where you get 41,000 something XP and that's like three or more bars. There's also other quests that have a lot of XP. You'll start to get more, don't worry.

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
coophol wrote:
Well I am back you might know me from my other Zafaria forum: Too Much Talking In Zafaria. I've gotten a little farther and I've notice a little more fighting but the exp is hard to get I've pass through three zones and only got 1 and a ½ a level has anyone else noticed?
Zafaria=
Zebras
Are
Fighting
A lot lately
Reforcements
Incoming
AS.A.P please

just keep going soon in places like zamunda,drum jungle and savannah you get to fight lots of bosses and lots of easy xp

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
coophol wrote:
Zafaria=
Zebras
Are
Fighting
A lot lately
Reforcements
Incoming
AS.A.P please

I've levelled up quite a lot in Zafaria but I started at level 64.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
coophol wrote:
Zafaria=
Zebras
Are
Fighting
A lot lately
Reforcements
Incoming
AS.A.P please

really? i found too much exp in zf. perhaps you should do some sidequests.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
You get more Xp as you progress through the world more. If you really need Xp I found that doing all the side quests in each area got me to 68 before I even got to Stone Town

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
coophol wrote:
Zafaria=
Zebras
Are
Fighting
A lot lately
Reforcements
Incoming
AS.A.P please

btw nice acronym

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
By the time I got into Drum Jungle I was already lvl 70 on my storm!
My balance is lvl 61 but he did Nastrond instead.
My death is lvl 62 but he is on Austrilund, Zafaria is pretty tough, but the highest xp I got from there was probably 40,000!

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
LOL. I hope this post was a joke...

I got to lvl 70 while still in the Drum Jungle.... I had to continue questing just to get to Mirror Lake (the final dungeon in Zafaria) while gaining ZERO experience because I had ALREADY reached the max level..

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
I do all of the side quests so I maxed out experience a little over half way through. Same thing happened in Celestia, maxed out way before the end. My level 52 Balance has just started DragonSpire and will most likely max out before I even get to Zafaria on it.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I was level 70 before drum jungle so I have no idea what your talking about...

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have found just the opposite. Zafaria gives so much xp. I defeated Fire Lion Ravager or whatever it's called, and got 10800 exp. That's a lot for one of them.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
You probably aren't getting a lot of xp because you aren't doing enough side quests. If you want to level up fast then you have to be doing side quests. Sure they take up a little more of your time, but its the only way to level up faster. I found myself making the same mistake in celestia.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Defender
May 13, 2009
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Are you joking? I started Zafaria at lvl 60 and I only did the main quests. By the time i got to Drum Jungle, people were already lvl 70's while I was still lvl 68-67. Once i got to Elephant Graveyard I became a lvl 70. IDK what you're doing but nobody else is complaining.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Actually, i don't really remember the XP for the earlier places too much, but once you get to the drum jungle and elephant graveyard, the quests are a lot more xp, for example, one is only to fight 2 bosses, and you get over 32,000 xp! there are also tons of side quests earlier in the game that also give tons of xp not that is actually needed that xp since i became transcended when i left cl because i do a lot of side quests and i also did wintertusk before that.

~Charles Deathhunter Transcended Necromancer