Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trying to do Katz's Lab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
I finally got this unlocked. Does anyone else need to do it or would anyone else mind helping me do it? I plan on starting this up at around 4 pm est on Ambrose server. My character will be Collin Iceheart.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Katzenstein's Lab is HARD. That took me forever. I guess I will help you if you want, but I don't know when you want to meet up.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Yeah it is hard! I had to ask my dad to help me! Those running machines are in my way! They do this weird pattern!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
I was able to do it solo with no problem. I even took out Smogger with no trouble at all as well. I tried posting some postponement posts on here but they never went up for some reason. Though for some reason I had trouble with the counterweight towers and hardly any with Big Ben. Just got to Mooshu and never thought I would enjoy seeing daylight in the game again.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Same thing I thought when I got to MooShu. I'm so happy now! I was stuck at level 32 for the longest time just because I couldn't beat Katzenstein's Lab. As soon as I beat it, I got level 33 and learned Balefrost and Doom and Gloom. From then on, I easily leveled up through the Counterweights and Big Ben and finally into MooShu. Now I'm level 35 and I can wear all the stuff in MooShu.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
LOL try this (this is what i did) port to a friend win they are almost done
IT ROCKS ALL I HAD TO DO IS FIGHT KATZ LOL

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
I need to also complete Katzenstein's Lab. When I finished Knights Court, I knew I had to comlete Katzs lab. When I took a peak at the Instance I knew I needed help. If someone could help me, I'm Jacob ThunderSong and you may find me on Drake Realm at 2:00 today. But before that time, you could also find me at the arena for a quick 2v2 duel. If your in MooShu, please help anyone who needs to complete MB.

~Jacob ThunderSong

P.S. Please say things in Menu Chat 'cause that's the chat room I'm in.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I just started Katz's Lab and yah its really hard!!!! What is the last quest in Katz's Lab???please HELP If any one can HELP please I will be there a lot of the time

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
This instance is much easier to battle with 3 wizards, but I have done it alone.

Have one person stay at the first doorway. Person 2 should run to the battle at the far end. Person 3 can port when he gets there. AFter that battle Person 2 should stay while Person 3 goes back with the clue, or I guess you could just pass it on if you have text.

Then Person 3 can port back to Person 2 for the next boss battle.

When that is complete, those 2 go back to Person 1; its almost over.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
If you need help with kats lab just ask me i have finished it and i am in dragonspyre my characters name is SabrinaMistStone lvl 44 school ice

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Katzenstein's Lab is HARD. That took me forever. I guess I will help you if you want, but I don't know when you want to meet up.

Finally, Someone who feels my pain.

I almost did the entire Katszenstein's Lab myself!!! :D :D :D :D Score!

But the bad part is, I died while fighting Kaszenstein and I had to go offline so if anyone can help me with that I'm Jacob ThunderSong lvl 31 Death Wizard.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Jacob Thundersong do you want to do it tommorow at 5:00 PS I am a level 30 life wizard.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
MaxDiGiacomo wrote:
Jacob Thundersong do you want to do it tommorow at 5:00 PS I am a level 30 life wizard.

Sorry, I just completed it yesterday. But thanks for the offer, though.

I will need help completing MB though. I'm usually online at like 3:00, 5:00 or 7:00

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
hello people having trouble with katz lab :-P i will help any of you just state the time realm area of realm where and make sure you give me a specific time like 5,O clock standard mountain or something like that

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
MaxDiGiacomo wrote:
ok i help u with MB if you help me with kats lab

I Mayyyy need to do that when I'm more powerful.

katzenstein has 2,000 health so get your spells ready. And Storm Wizards, get your prism ready Katzenstein is Storm.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Cynical wrote:
This instance is much easier to battle with 3 wizards, but I have done it alone.

Have one person stay at the first doorway. Person 2 should run to the battle at the far end. Person 3 can port when he gets there. AFter that battle Person 2 should stay while Person 3 goes back with the clue, or I guess you could just pass it on if you have text.

Then Person 3 can port back to Person 2 for the next boss battle.

When that is complete, those 2 go back to Person 1; its almost over.

You. Are. A. GENIUS! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I haven't actually TRIED your method yet, but I will next time I can bring myself to do it.
Brianna Thundersong
Level 33, Magus
Sunken City Survivor :D

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
It's pretty hard and it took me a while. All those running Clockworks I got into a lot of battles. I had friends help, but in the end I had to fight Dr. Katzenstein alone.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
katz lab is kinda easy because i am fire and spend training points on myth so fighting katzainen was a breez i could help you i will be in the sunbird realm at around 4 to 6pm. robertcrowgarden

p.s. i maybe will be dragonspyre doing quests so i might not be avalible.