Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new way of minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Why not let us use a second student as a minion that only pops in to battles with us so we can fight 3 insteed of 2 monsters or even 4 if you choose fit for the added minion, you can add an option to game to use player as minion, then when we log in have us choose main player and then minion, and let us choose there cards and upgrades from same screen.

Hope you do this one its a good idea.

chris fireleaf saying hope you like this idea

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lordcoates wrote:
Why not let us use a second student as a minion that only pops in to battles with us so we can fight 3 insteed of 2 monsters or even 4 if you choose fit for the added minion, you can add an option to game to use player as minion, then when we log in have us choose main player and then minion, and let us choose there cards and upgrades from same screen.

Sorry but this makes no sense at all. You have friends in the game to help. You have minions and you can buy henchmen. All of these things are exactly what you're talking about.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lordcoates wrote:

I actually have a second account with a level 45 life that I do just that with, if I can not find help with in a decent amount of time I sign her on and play both of us, it's a win win because you know exactly what spells you need and use. Helped me get though WinterTusk with my Storm Wizard because altho strong on hits low on health so the little extra boost from Life Wizard helped a lot.