Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

novice wizard? i am grandmaster

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2008

i am very upset and confused i have made it to grandmaster yet when i post it says i am a novice :( i see other people are different levels can anyone tell me why this is?

Administrator
These message boards have rankings just like in the game, but they are separate. You must earn your Grandmaster Badge here as well, young Wizard.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
nimbysep wrote:

i am very upset and confused i have made it to grandmaster yet when i post it says i am a novice :( i see other people are different levels can anyone tell me why this is?

8)

Its all about the Post Count, friend; The more you have, the higher you are.... period....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

8)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
It takes about 250 to get to initiate here; I don't think anyone has gotten to the next tier after that.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Gamma wrote:
These message boards have rankings just like in the game, but they are separate. You must earn your Grandmaster Badge here as well, young Wizard.

thank you Gamma i am no longer upset, but still confused, we know in game what we must do to advance is there someplace to tell us how to advance on boards? just real curious