Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HUGE problem about the Hoarder...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
Why is The Hoarder so weak i mean he only has about 7260 health for the level 68 spell.....really?......While the lvl 58 boss have about 13000 health! thats like malistare soloing but stronger! I think having the boss so strong is totally apropriate for a strong spell and that goes for all the schools. But now it is reduced to a simple little everyday boss for the strongest spell in the game for that school. I am highly disapointed......

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
boomy444 wrote:
Why is The Hoarder so weak i mean he only has about 7260 health for the level 68 spell.....really?......While the lvl 58 boss have about 13000 health! thats like malistare soloing but stronger! I think having the boss so strong is totally apropriate for a strong spell and that goes for all the schools. But now it is reduced to a simple little everyday boss for the strongest spell in the game for that school. I am highly disapointed......
people kept complaining about how hard the bosses for 58 spells were and i assume ki made it easier than last time so they would get as many complaints. (P.S. this is not a glitch so it is in the wrong forum)

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Meh, I don't care. I'm not too serious about the game.

While the lvl 58 boss have about 13000 health! thats like malistare soloing but stronger!

Uh... that's the bottem line. Look at the time difference from CL to ZF. Almost a year... that's like a little over a year. And think or do not think of how many people complained the spell boss was too strong. And almost all the buildings in the sprial in the harder worlds are pretty much taken up by someone or something.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
boomy444 wrote:

I was also disappointed but I don't care anymore because I can't really redo the quest so it's not really my problem to care about anymore.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
boomy444 wrote:

it was 7260 in test realm. when i fought him he had 8k something. he's still way too weak. ki should at leat raise his health to 15000. i mean, he doesnt even have a minion! his critical is the only obstacle.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I know right? I could deffeat him easily with my level 53 character.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
Why is that so bad? Your complaining about how easy this boss is? You should be thanking KI and such because think about how aggrovating having to try again if you loose. MOst of my friends want to give up because missions and bosses become so hard. It's like getting a break from the hard world like Celestia and Zafaria. Personally, I'm glad that they make hard bosses to put up a challenge but one easy boss for the greastest spell basically makes all the others even up.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok i understand people think some quest and bosses are to strong and some think they to weak for the people who think they to weak good cuz it means you got a good stratagey and other such technique and for those that think to strong you need better stratagy or equipment maybe not sure but i have never had a prob with any thing exccept from fire creatures but thats my school so yea just deal with it

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009

I was also disappointed but I don't care anymore because I can't really redo the quest so it's not really my problem to care about anymore.

Totally agree. If you got the spell, it doesn't matter. It isn't your place to care anymore.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
So ...

these are complaints about how the 58 bosses were too hard? Or how the 68 bosses were too easy?

68 bosses were a very nice breeze in comparison. I ENJOYED it. people would never ever hear me complaining about that.

Problem is ... people whine about how stuff is too easy. But then when it is something like level 58 bosses, people whine about how it is too hard. Can't have it both ways.