Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Electropia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Electropia is a high tech world where you have to save the world from blowing up. The engineer *accedentally* Broke one of the wires and now, if the wire explodes the whole world would blow up! For monsters there would be: Compubots, Shock Plugs, Electronic devices, ect. One of the natives hat you would meet would be Jessica Shock and she could hack into your legal documents and change your name if you aked her to. Her father Herold Shock could give you plasic surgery to make you look different.
Just a thought you know, kinda bored. But it would give wizards the chance to change their looks and names. Please (if you would) post up a world that you want to happen or comment on mine or you could comment on other worlds i do not know.
Happy New Year,
Grace F., lvl44, life

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bushbaby123 wrote:
Electropia is a high tech world where you have to save the world from blowing up. The engineer *accedentally* Broke one of the wires and now, if the wire explodes the whole world would blow up! For monsters there would be: Compubots, Shock Plugs, Electronic devices, ect. One of the natives hat you would meet would be Jessica Shock and she could hack into your legal documents and change your name if you aked her to. Her father Herold Shock could give you plasic surgery to make you look different.
Just a thought you know, kinda bored. But it would give wizards the chance to change their looks and names. Please (if you would) post up a world that you want to happen or comment on mine or you could comment on other worlds i do not know.
Happy New Year,
Grace F., lvl44, life

i think ki wont let wizards change there name or looks ever here is a little story why

destiny ice flame goes to jessica shock and changes her name to rachel dreamer

then her ex friend cody nighthorn changes his name to wolf hunter

then they sorta accedently meet each other in the Electropia here is what will happen ( written in a form of a play )

rachel dreamer: hi nice pet wolf hunter
Wolf hunter aka ex friend cody nighthorn: hi rachel
rachel dreamer: lets become friends
wolf hunter: ok

later wolf changes his name back tomorrow while rachel is online

rachel dreamer: how did ya get back on my friend list cody i thought i deleted you
x deletes cody from list AGAIN x
rachel : wait a second why isnt wolf hunter my friend anymore aww

and done

how did ya like that changing your name can cause some terrible times if this feature was added
and who knows what will happen by changing what ya look like

maybe all those luke skywalkers on your list will make ya unable to figure out what luke is what

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
bushbaby123 wrote:
Happy New Year,
Grace F., lvl44, life

well it would have to be a side world because it doesnt fit with morganthe
also it seems kind of distant from wizard101 with those ides for monster also name and I.D also dont fit and um plastic surgery this is a FAMILY FRIENDLY GAME so this would never happen and plastic surgery might cause parents to over react and tell their kids they cant play it anymore
this comment was just stating some facts and was not meant as an insult to this idea
p.s change it up and it might make an ok world

Blazeraventail
transcended pyromancer