Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

polymorph treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
hi i have a lot of polymorph ninja pigs and other treasure cards and am trying to free up space for other treasure cards, can anyone tell me what can be done with these tc's as you cant trade or even give them away or feed them to your pet or sell them anywhere, i get these from my gardening all the time.

the only thing i can think of is to go battle for the only purpose of getting rid of them

perhaps king isle might allow them to be fed for pet food in the near future

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
lionshieldjim wrote:
hi i have a lot of polymorph ninja pigs and other treasure cards and am trying to free up space for other treasure cards, can anyone tell me what can be done with these tc's as you cant trade or even give them away or feed them to your pet or sell them anywhere, i get these from my gardening all the time.

the only thing i can think of is to go battle for the only purpose of getting rid of them

perhaps king isle might allow them to be fed for pet food in the near future

The only thing you can do with them if you don't want to take the time to go to a lower world such as WC or Krok and use them up, is to RIGHT CLICK them and trash them.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Since it is a polymorph about all you can do is feed possibly pet or destroy them if you have no use, since they are no trade, no auction, no sell cards.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009