Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feeding pets without minigames

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
KI, can you please let us, wizards feed our pets pet snacks without playing the pet minigames? This would really conserve us some time and also some running. Thanks!

I edited to be more specific.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
That would be great!!! I could garden and train my pet on the same day!

Administrator
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Defender
Dec 25, 2008
I think they meant pet snacks which i totally agree with. The whole feeding pets gear is basically selling it. Very rarely does my pet actually gain XP.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Have you seen this?
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#PetFeeding

Yup. But what I meant is that feeding your pets pet snacks too. And this is the first time any teacher has posted on my threads 8)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Have you seen this?
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#PetFeeding

Yes, I believe most of us know about this. Unfortunately, that's not what is being asked. We can't feed them their snacks, unless we play the mini games. Do I want to constantly feed my pets robes that I'll never use, or staffs, rings, etc. ? I'd rather sell it, personally. I know most others would, too. I've tried feeding my pets things that are in my back pack, but it's really just not worth it. You can't feed them reagents, either, which kind of stinks. I'd love to be able to feed them those, as well as the snacks--Without playing the mini games constantly. I garden, and if I play to level them up, it takes away from my gardening health. I hope you post this up, because it's the truth. God forbid, but you click on your house, and you end up feeding it to your pet, by mistake.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
KI, can you please let us, wizards feed our pets without playing the pet minigames? This would really conserve us some time and also some running. Thanks!
if you feed a pet the right gear it gives +4 pet xp if you give it the plant orange bell pepper after the first it will give 1 xp per pepper

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
hanable33 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
KI, can you please let us, wizards feed our pets without playing the pet minigames? This would really conserve us some time and also some running. Thanks!
if you feed a pet the right gear it gives +4 pet xp if you give it the plant orange bell pepper after the first it will give 1 xp per pepper

No, it's all completely random.