Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wayyyyy to Long!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
I am currently in a pvp match and it has been over 2 hrs!!!! I think there should be a time limit of like 1 hr and 30 min., because i want to log off but i rly dont want to lose (rating), and at the 1 hr 30 min. mark the teams should tie and get plus 20 arena rating each,

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Zoro987 wrote:
I am currently in a pvp match and it has been over 2 hrs!!!! I think there should be a time limit of like 1 hr and 30 min., because i want to log off but i rly dont want to lose (rating), and at the 1 hr 30 min. mark the teams should tie and get plus 20 arena rating each,

Sorry, but I don't think this idea would work very well. I enjoy having long pvp matches because when you finish, you know that you're both really equal.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
But what if you have to go somewhere, or do something else beside W101 (not saying W101 isn't totally awesome!) You should just be able to call it quits, get 20 arena rating, and hightail out!

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
not 20 points each because then people would agree not to do anything for and hour and a half and would be easier to rank